Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Quote Factory

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” ~Dr. Seuss

Yes this is Chinese...

<<

他向她求婚時,只說了三個字:相信我;

她為他生下第一個女兒的時候,他對她說:辛苦了;

女兒出嫁那天,他摟著她的肩說:還有我;

他到她病危的那天,重複的對她說:我在這;

她要走的那一刻,他親吻她的額頭輕聲說:你等我。

這一生,他沒有對他說過一次“我愛你”,但愛.......從未離開過。

>>

Influence is like a virus. Once a person receives the influence, it will spread about to more people, until every single person becomes affected by this cultural epidemic.

"It took the most powerful machines on Earth to get the first man on the moon. Now, you can buy that same machine that's about the size of a small chocolate bar and for 5 dollars at the nearest store. It's called a calculator."

"Trust your enemy, cause some day, Your enemy will be your best friend, DON'T trust your friends, cuz some day they'll betray you and be your enemies"~ Me P.S I experience that ..

Not always.

"We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy”

"I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it."

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you”

“Trust is like a vase.. once it's broken, though you can fix it the vase will never be same again.”

“I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.”

"Trust your enemy, cause some day, Your enemy will be your best friend, DON'T trust your friends, cuz some day they'll betray you and be your enemies"~ Me P.S I experience that ..

It's amazing how old friends can become new enemies and old enemies can become new friends

- Tiona Jeske

...but that's not always going to happen.

A boy asked his mom, "How will I be able to find the right woman for me?" The mom answered, "Don't worry about finding the right woman, concentrate on becoming the right man."

^

"Believe that you can and you're halfway there."