Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

Some clouds can look so magical.  That's one of them.

mammatus-clouds-2-.jpg

Whoah, those are clouds? At first, when I didn't scroll to the bottom, it looked like it was raining gold nuggets or pretty, decorative glass

Check the time all day

Some clouds can look so magical.  That's one of them.

clouds-mammatus.jpg

I know, they just look so gentle tumblr_m42rkciWcq1r58lid.png

Noctilucent clouds are really stunning too. I didn't even know luminescent clouds could be a thing

nature, man... it does some crazy, breathtaking stuff sometimes

Andrew-Phethean1.jpg

finland-noctilucent-clouds_11487_600x450

My parents and I went out to breakfast and I got both of them sick. Now I'm responding to all the conversations I was having and watching anime

Came to school late because of this newfangled PARCC assessment.  And I get to arrive late again tomorrow and a bit the day after!  This is good, I can catch up on sleep.

I brushed up on my German. I can't really say anything useful or relevant yet but if you wanna talk articles of clothing, common animals, common food, family member titles, and/or basic phrases i'm ur guy

I woke up at around 9 o'clock this morning. My parents dropped me off by my teacher's house for my summer classes at 12:15 so I waited there alone for about 45 minutes before my classmates arrived and class started. My parents picked me up at 4 after an hour of Physics and two hours of Chemistry. Earlier this evening, while I was eating dinner, my mom's friend came over with her three young daughters. She asked me to help her transfer photos from her iPad mini to a flash drive since the gadget's memory was full (apparently her daughters enjoy taking pictures of themselves to pass the time). Then they sang some karaoke. They left just now.

I also learned new stuff today. We studied Hooke's Law earlier for Physics and the different gas laws for Chemistry.

It stormed twice today. With the first storm two lightning strikes were close enough that I actually got to see the like core of it branch out before they flashed which was really cool. And I learned that I have one more day of spring break than originally thought \o/

When to a friend's b-day party. Made soap, cupcakes, pizza, watched a movie, played bean boozled, and watc h soeone put makeup on another person blindfolded. Food fight, and stabbed each other with plastic utensils.

I actually had a life for once and I slept over my friend's house. And since she lives just down street from our grade school we went there and hung out on the playground for a while. I got like two hours of sleep but it's ok because I stayed up playing with her dog