Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

Woke up, played virtual families, went to 2 feast,ate a lot than I should, got a stomach ache a terrible one at that, and now I'm holding my tears and sleepiness while laying on the bed unable to walk and posting this...

I hate my life T-T

On 9/17/2016 at 6:53 AM, Akazora said:

What "On My Mind" thread?  I've never heard of an OMM thread before.

4838104.jpg

Sorry I was drunk that time, I started it :v

Today, I prepared for my seminar only to realize I also have an exam tomorrow. FML.

Today I took one of the most stressful and brutal exams in recent memory, and I have another one tomorrow which I still need to study for because I spent all of today working on a group project that everyone procrastinated on.  I've also been running on 7 hours of sleep for these past 48 hours, but the good thing is I successfully encountered and caught both an Exeggutor and a Blastoise today!!  All things considered, I'd say life's pretty good.

tumblr_o63pyhGVTr1tu24ngo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

I went to the DMV/BMV and found out I didn't have all the proper documents with me to be able to take the test to get my learner's permit. I also learned that my middle name is spelled wrong on some important documents of mine. My parents and I went out of breakfast this morning too and that was nice I guess.   

I ate too much and feel gross, but the food was gr8

Guest ChristinaF02

I just hung out at home all day and played video games for the most part, though I read manga a bit as well. 

Watched BNHA S4, Read BNHA manga, watched Fruits Basket, made a color swatch for my new gouache paint set!

I bought a bunch of baking supplies! I'm trying my hand at making cakes so I got a couple of pans and cake molds plus some piping tips for decorating with icing later on! 

I finally started A:TLA! I watched the first season a few years ago and then kinda dropped it but the hype it's been getting on social media got me wanting to start it again and I'm in love :))

I caught up with a friend and played Genshin Impact and Tears of Themis :D

I just finished watching the match between Chelsea and Arsenal which Arsenal won 1-0. I think Chalobah once again played well for the home team but unfortunately he ended up on the losing side. I am really following Chalobah this season because few weeks ago I had a chance of talking to him via theresidency.io which gives a chance for football fans to interact with football players.