Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

Technically happened yesterday but w/e
I got to briefly visit my sister and see a little bit of Cincinnati. My mom and I split up the driving from Indiana to Ohio over two days, so we stayed at my sister's place overnight. I got my sister into Pokemon Go when she came to visit a few weekends ago, so after having breakfast a little bee themed cafe, we drove around looking for pokestops, and I got to sight see a little bit as we did that. Cincinnati is much nicer than I thought it was..

Started on Psycho-Pass and mowed the lawn. There's a bush in the back corner that somehow managed to grow to be taller than I am not that it says much . Also, I'm sure a good portion of mosquitos living in the volume of air around the property is now fat with my blood T-T

On 8/1/2016 at 11:25 AM, Kirsch said:

There's a bush in the back corner that somehow managed to grow to be taller than I am not that it says much .

I just wanna say that there is always a person that is smaller than you. :V (You're probably taller than me by like an inch or two, if that boosts your esteem)

Also, you're a gal anyways. Pressures off you :V :V

===

Nothing yet. Actually. I was watching some youtube stuffs.

I may have found a Bulbasaur nest on campus today.  I'll need to further test this over the course of the next few days, but once I confirm they spawn often and regularly enough to constitute as a nest then I'll promptly report it to The Silph Road Nest Atlas (unless someone beats me to it).

I would have preferred it being a Charmander nest, but I suppose pickers can't be choosers.

I got my schedule today and I'm pretty satisfied with it. The problem is I have no idea where my classes are. My brother tried to run me through them at Open House today but my mind totally blanked and they didn't provide a map in our packet. I'm screwed.

I watched a bunch of late 90s music videos and finally learned the Spice Girls' names. (Scary Spice is my favorite)

17 hours ago, Akazora said:

I may have found a Bulbasaur nest on campus today.  I'll need to further test this over the course of the next few days, but once I confirm they spawn often and regularly enough to constitute as a nest then I'll promptly report it to The Silph Road Nest Atlas (unless someone beats me to it).

I would have preferred it being a Charmander nest, but I suppose pickers can't be choosers.

If it is a nest, /r/PoGoCle would probably also appreciate that information

On 9/4/2016 at 9:09 AM, detConShin said:

Why is this place so quiet?

Most likely school, and other things occupying their time. 

On 9 September 2016 at 1:04 AM, Kjeldahl said:

Getting into a relationship in one hand, losing all good friends in other.

Not sure which side to choose.

Well if youre already worrying about these things before you even get actually into the relationship then better choose your friends.

You arent supposed to feel constrain or whatsoever in relationships. Its supposed to make you happy not worried.

Just my honest advice :3

On 4 September 2016 at 9:09 PM, detConShin said:

Why is this place so quiet?

Ehh

Why you guys making this the WoyM thread? :V

===

Watched some youtube

10 hours ago, M.K. said:

Well if youre already worrying about these things before you even get actually into the relationship then better choose your friends.

You arent supposed to feel constrain or whatsoever in relationships. Its supposed to make you happy not worried.

Just my honest advice :3

Both incidents are independent of each other. Its like should I try to make an effort to save my friends who are already leaving me or should I make an effort to get a 'partner' :v

On my mind : Gonna get soooooo much drunk tonight :3

1 hour ago, Kjeldahl said:

Both incidents are independent of each other. Its like should I try to make an effort to save my friends who are already leaving me or should I make an effort to get a 'partner' :v

On my mind : Gonna get soooooo much drunk tonight :3

Are you talking about me? D: I know I don't visit FB anymore but I'm still here

And, entering Dating Scene, I guess? Hope you get lucky man... I mean I'm here but why can't you see? That, you belong with me? :P JK JK I'm not gay I swear.

===

Just went to some rehearsal thingy...

And, watched Insidious 2 (Watched it before but I was a scaredy cat way back then) and Conjuring 2 and I'll watch Back to the Future tonight like right now and Saw tomorrow. Dunno what's with  me (wanting to)  watching too many Horror/Suspense and Space Time Travel SciFi lately.

I was supposed to go to a parade today but I woke up late heh.... I didn't want to go, anyway tbh

Went with my parents to pick up my aunt from the airport. Why is it that every time a relative visits they always decide to stay with us instead of our other family......?

14 hours ago, M.K. said:

Are you talking about me? D: I know I don't visit FB anymore but I'm still here

And, entering Dating Scene, I guess? Hope you get lucky man... I mean I'm here but why can't you see? That, you belong with me? :P JK JK I'm not gay I swear.

===

WE DONT NETFLIX AND CHILL ANYMORE. OUR LOVE IS DEAD, JUST ACCEPT IT D:

On my Mind : Sweet aching pain of hangover in the silence of a Sunday morning.

21 hours ago, Kjeldahl said:

WE DONT NETFLIX AND CHILL ANYMORE. OUR LOVE IS DEAD, JUST ACCEPT IT D:

Oh yeah thats the reason why our love died. YOU ONLY ALWAYS WANTED TO NETFLIX AND CHILL. LOVE IS MORE THAN THAT D:

===

This is not what I did today but what I did yesterday but 

yesterday I and my friends and some other people went to a burial thingy and like what my friends only did the whole time was try out all the foods in the catering which I aint kinda proud of :P (the person who died was like really rich. Its the first the time I saw a catering in a day like that)

Obligatory "didn't happen today"
Not this past Sunday, but the Sunday before Labor Day my dad, sister, and I went to go loiter around the local college campus to see if we could catch any better pokemon there, but two hours into walking around, we unexpectedly ran into my cousin and his girlfriend. My cousin coincidentally went to the college I live by, but he graduated the spring before we moved in, so nothing ever really came out of that. He apparently lives and works a town over from me now. Last we heard he looking for a job down in North Carolina near where his girlfriend works, so running into each other was quite the surprise, especially considering the size of the campus. I've never lived this close to a relative so I don't know how to feel about this... I don't like that I could run into him at the store or something, but he's 6 years older than me which is a large enough gap that we won't be obligated to hang out, so it likely won't change much but still. .. . . .. .

On 9/12/2016 at 7:17 AM, M.K. said:

Oh yeah thats the reason why our love died. YOU ONLY ALWAYS WANTED TO NETFLIX AND CHILL. LOVE IS MORE THAN THAT D:

85% Netflix and Chill

10% Cuddling

5% Conversations D:

On my mind : I miss the status bar on DCW :'(

On 9/1/2016 at 11:51 AM, machine said:

If it is a nest, /r/PoGoCle would probably also appreciate that information

Hm, I'm starting to think it may not be a nest, but rather a Frequent Spawn Point.  I'm not entirely certain of the differences between a nest and an FSP myself (or if there even is a difference, but from what I understand nests either have a species spawn at periodic and predictable times or have a species spawn so regularly (even multiple times at once) that predictability becomes irrelevant.  Because of school, I haven't been able to test the "nest" that much, but I know that the Bulbasaur definitely do not spawn at regular times of the week or at predictable points during the day.  They spawn randomly, so it's really hard to predict when you can walk down there and nab yourself one  That's why I'm beginning to think it's an FSP as opposed to a nest, though the line differentiating the two categories is blurry at best.  Good thing is, whenever I'm in the area and see a Bulbasaur on my nearby list I know exactly where it'll be and don't have to run around like a headless chicken to track it down.

On 9/5/2016 at 0:24 PM, Ryo said:

Most likely school, and other things occupying their time. 

Can confirm, school is currently kicking my butt.

On 9/9/2016 at 9:36 PM, M.K. said:

Why you guys making this the WoyM thread? :V

What "On My Mind" thread?  I've never heard of an OMM thread before.

4838104.jpg

9 hours ago, machine said:

..what happened? :blink:

I dunno it just broke on its own. I think I'm cursed or something D:

2 hours ago, Akazora said:

What "On My Mind" thread?  I've never heard of an OMM thread before.

4838104.jpg

oh yeah :P 

===

What did I do today? I just woke up so nothing yet