Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

Spent hours learning how to use Rainmeter, and now my desktop looks smexy as heck.

Unfortunately, I haven't done my homework yet.  And I have a lot of it.

.........Oh well.

C6SGnUim.jpg

Something something "determination"

Stopped my bedroom from catching on fire. A light on an electrical timer randomly shorted and started an electrical fire. I shut it off and got the fire out before it spread, but I felt a hell of a lot safer knowing I had an extinguisher in fifteen feet if it relit. So get a fire extinguisher.

Also reminder you need to back your comp data up.

I baked chocolate chip cookies yesterday. I managed to not mess them up, so they taste pretty good, though I wish I had mixed the chocolate chip in a bit more evenly since some are 50% chocolate chips/50% cookie dough, and others are 20% chocolate chips/80% cookie dough.

Sluggishly worked through course modules. I recently broke through new Internet fronts, and productivity has been especially low these past few days...

(Read: relapsed hard into certain OTPs. Gifs leave me dead with feels every ten minutes or so.)

Played an unhealthy amount of Skyrim. 
I'm super late to the Skyrim party, but I got the game for my birthday, and even though I brought my ps3 to Ohio with me last week, I forgot to bring the power cord, so I couldn't play it until Sunday when we went drove home, and I've been making up for lost time. The first 3 hours, and last 90 minutes of today were great, but hours 4 - 8 are a blur riddled with frequent breaks of varying lengths, and numerous accidental deaths as a result of just getting up and leaving at random parts. Not to mention console games also make me slightly motion sick, so I feel awful, but I discovered so many things and bought a horse and stole a lot and I don't want to do this again tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

3 hours ago, machine said:

Played an unhealthy amount of Skyrim. 
I'm super late to the Skyrim party, but I got the game for my birthday, and even though I brought my ps3 to Ohio with me last week, I forgot to bring the power cord, so I couldn't play it until Sunday when we went drove home, and I've been making up for lost time. The first 3 hours, and last 90 minutes of today were great, but hours 4 - 8 are a blur riddled with frequent breaks of varying lengths, and numerous accidental deaths as a result of just getting up and leaving at random parts. Not to mention console games also make me slightly motion sick, so I feel awful, but I discovered so many things and bought a horse and stole a lot and I don't want to do this again tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

DOVAHKIN

• Upvote 1

I played a ton of Majora's Mask late last night (which technically still counts as today), and I'm really liking it now.  It got off to a bit of a shaky start, but I know now that the game's experience is made by the fantastic optional side quests.  I finally got the items necessary to complete the Romani Ranch quest, and right now I'm just...

WW_goodbye.jpg

Went to see Finding Dory with Raki and co. :D  Hanging out was fun, though I can't say the same for the movie itself... I may or may not have fallen asleep for a quarter of it

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 10:47 PM, .MK. said:

I just woke up

It's so annoying that I keep waking up lately before my actual waking time.

Whaaaat? I think it feels better to wake up earlier naturally than it is to be dug awake at a set "waking time" by your alarm clock. But then again, I'm not a morning person and have almost never experienced the former so  :V

10 hours ago, Kirsch said:

Went to see Finding Dory with Raki and co. :D  Hanging out was fun, though I can't say the same for the movie itself... I may or may not have fallen asleep for a quarter of it

The movie was great. Your brother should have woken you up....or did he fall asleep too?

Ugh

Did you finish the popcorn?

On 6/29/2016 at 9:52 AM, Kirsch said:

Whaaaat? I think it feels better to wake up earlier naturally than it is to be dug awake at a set "waking time" by your alarm clock. But then again, I'm not a morning person and have almost never experienced the former so  :V

Well try not getting pissed off by waking up more than an hour earlier than you're supposed to. That's what I mean by waking up earlier than I was supposed to :V

Plus, I'm just really groggy through out the day if I don't get enough uninterrupted sleep so that's why I'm really pissed off over this.

What's with you using the word "latter"/"former" word so much lately?