Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

Well, it's not really that it tastes bad, but I'd prefer nearly any kind of tea to coffee any day.  It also sends my bladder into overdrive, haha.

True about the over drive, and I don't know whether I'd prefer tea over coffee. I mean I just dissolve spoons of it in half a glass of water and down it on exam morning whereas with tea you can have something to eat as well. :P

True about the over drive, and I don't know whether I'd prefer tea over coffee. I mean I just dissolve spoons of it in half a glass of water and down it on exam morning whereas with tea you can have something to eat as well. :P

I just get a pastry with my coffee. It helps.

I went to my sister's graduation today at Miami University (not in Florida, the Miami in Ohio). I thought it wasn't going to be really hard to sit through since it was in the university's football stadium, the forecast called for rain and wind, and there wasn't any cell reception in the stadium but I actually really liked it. Bonnie St John was there and her speech was really good imo. I liked all the other speeches for the most part too. I was also surprised with just how many international students were there and how many of their families were there. (I saw a couple Chinese families, a Swiss one, and a few from some different African countries) The worst part was the rain, about 40 minutes in the rain picked up and everyone had started throwing on those really crappy, thin, plastic ponchos. A couple people officially entered the military during the ceremony too which I thought was interesting to watch. The only names they ran through were the people who were getting degrees other than bachelor's degrees which I was really glad about because going through all the names takes forever. (My sister got her master's so fortunately she got her name called and was able to go up on stage)

my favorite part was either the people who were taking selfies with the professors or the collective groan that swept through the crowd at the beginning when the university president thanked those watching the ceremony at home from over the internet

I went to my sister's graduation today at Miami University (not in Florida, the Miami in Ohio). I thought it wasn't going to be really hard to sit through since it was in the university's football stadium, the forecast called for rain and wind, and there wasn't any cell reception in the stadium but I actually really liked it. Bonnie St John was there and her speech was really good imo. I liked all the other speeches for the most part too. I was also surprised with just how many international students were there and how many of their families were there. (I saw a couple Chinese families, a Swiss one, and a few from some different African countries) The worst part was the rain, about 40 minutes in the rain picked up and everyone had started throwing on those really crappy, thin, plastic ponchos. A couple people officially entered the military during the ceremony too which I thought was interesting to watch. The only names they ran through were the people who were getting degrees other than bachelor's degrees which I was really glad about because going through all the names takes forever. (My sister got her master's so fortunately she got her name called and was able to go up on stage)

my favorite part was either the people who were taking selfies with the professors or the collective groan that swept through the crowd at the beginning when the university president thanked those watching the ceremony at home from over the internet

TIL there is a Miami University in the city of Oxford, Ohio.

Haha, how was you able to tell Swiss apart from the rest of the whites? I mean I'm sure they just look like the same as any other youknow. :P (Racism not intended. Honesty was intended xD)

Anyways, congrats to your sister, bruh! Wish her all the best :D

I just confused Swiss from Swedes. D:

TIL there is a Miami University in the city of Oxford, Ohio.

Yep! It's out in the middle of nowhere and the college is the main thing here and really the only thing worth taking note of unless you're an unusually big fan of parks. The campus and surrounding buildings are very old, but it's a cute little town to say the least.

Haha, how was you able to tell Swiss apart from the rest of the whites? I mean I'm sure they just look like the same as any other youknow. :P (Racism not intended. Honesty was intended xD)

Anyways, congrats to your sister, bruh! Wish her all the best :D

I just confused Swiss from Swedes. D:

The international students had.. I don't know what they're technically called but the sash-thing that drapes over the graduate's shoulder displayed their home country's flag. Had the international students not had those I would've never been able to tell who was American and who wasn't either haha (well except for those whose name was called and had very obvious foreign names.)

And thank you! :D

I went to my friend's acnl town and now my town looks really inferior especially since we both got the game around the same time...

she's put in almost 1000 hours into that game meanwhile I only have about 500 hours into it so she's put a lot more time and effort into her town than I have though

PLEASE VOTE FOR KID.

Hey MENTAITEN CONAN'S international fans.

We are Vietfan and we need help. <3

PLEASE LIKE THE PICTURE BELOW, JUST LIKE IT to make KID win in this match. This is the FINAL ROUND of a competition about the most popular Shounen character in my country. It's very important. We need help.

Thanks a lot

https://m.facebook.com/MangaholicVn/photos/a.242426215782429.67321.188791851145866/1055747681116941/?type=1&ref=m_notif&notif_t=photo_comment_tagged#comment_form_188791851145866_1055747681116941

I took I my sweet time with my exams, then Facetimed a friend who's in Korea right now. And made her promise me to take pictures off every meal she eats. And tried to make her buy me AOT souvenirs when she goes to Japan (she refused...).