@ raki-chan: so your brother was the anonymous XD

so mean .... that's why I hate brothers <_<

Completed my old drawing and started a new one

Yes, yes... He was the anonymous -.-

With Kirsch, right? Rakirsch FTW <3 :P

Ate 3x

Is that your OTP? XD

I thought I was Kirsch's butler :P

So far today I was hanging around here, was on deviantart for a while, ate pancakes, and played with a miniture soccer ball.

I'm thinking about spending the rest of my day watching Detective Conan, and to watch the Disney movie, Tangled, which I have never seen before cause every time I began watching it, I kept falling asleep on the same part. It starts at 7:00, so I have a few hours to watch Detective Conan, and maybe draw for a while.

I finished off the day with watching Detective Conan, ate dinner ( a rather fair amount or so. Not much due to my diet.,) and watched the Detective Conan Movie 13: The Raven Chaser, which replaced Disney's Tangled. I missed about an hour of the movie, due to The Raven Chaser, but it was worth it. It was a really great movie. The case was very interesting, hearing Daigo's voice made me smile, and my most favorite part was when 

Sato and Takagi found the real Matsumoto, and when Vermouth told her accomplices that the beika police found out. And when Irish started to shoot at Conan was intense. That part made my heart race. I also found the Ran vs. Irish part really cool. I really dig the parts where Ran uses her Karate to protect her friends. It's awesome. ^^ And in the begining of the film where Conan had that nightmare where The Black Organization snuck in the Detective Agency and tried to shoot Ran, was interesting.

Anyways, I'm watching the rest of Tangled, seeing as how I've never seen this Disney film before. I still haven't watched the entire film yet, but so far, it's okay.

Cool! I miss visiting an actual zoo. I mean, a big one. We only have mini zoos here.

Ate breakfast and packed my things.

I dunno why I don't feel anything when I go to zoos. I'm really just not interested to those stuffs.

Took a bath.

I dunno why I don't feel anything when I go to zoos. I'm really just not interested to those stuffs.

Took a bath.

Not an animal lover?

Practiced with my groupmates.

Not an animal lover?

Practiced with my groupmates.

I am an animal lover :P But I rather watch them in wild. In zoos, they just don't do much anything (they are honestly just sitting here and there) and I also feel sad for them.

Why everyone ignore me? Or just ...

No one is ignoring you, you know.

Plus, I think you should stay on-topic, at the least. This thread is no chatroom. :P If you want to talk your mind out, post it in WoYM thread.

Practiced my voice (I haven't been singing for awhile)

I am an animal lover :P But I rather watch them in wild. In zoos, they just don't do much anything (they are honestly just sitting here and there) and I also feel sad for them.

No one is ignoring you, you know.

Plus, I think you should stay on-topic, at the least. This thread is no chatroom. :P If you want to talk your mind out, post it in WoYM thread.

Practiced my voice (I haven't been singing for awhile)

:/

I can't imagine you singing ... :P