Detective Conan World
Metantei Kiddo

What did you do today?

I just walked around the house all day...

On the productive side, I wrote a few hundred words, finished some decorations, and did a painting! Yay!

I survived school on 5 and a half hours of sleep, had a strings rehearsal (2nd one today), then volleyball practice with Raki. Now, I shall be lazy and pretend I don't see the project directions sitting in front of me. :P

I survived school on 5 and a half hours of sleep, had a strings rehearsal (2nd one today), then volleyball practice with Raki. Now, I shall be lazy and pretend I don't see the project directions sitting in front of me. :P

Hang on, that's actually not so bad.

Have I been so deprived of sleep that five and a half hours seems like a good amount?!  I need to think long and hard about what's important in my life...

I have done nothing but work, work, work all day today, well besides watching Detective Conan. That's the only thing I have done that's not work related. Wait, let me rephrase that "Detective Conan is something work related." :P

Hang on, that's actually not so bad.

Have I been so deprived of sleep that five and a half hours seems like a good amount?!  I need to think long and hard about what's important in my life...

For me, that is very bad. It means a long day of suffering ahead... I'm supposed to be sleeping 7-9 hours a day, but obviously, I'm not.

How much do you usually sleep?! O.o

I average between 4-5 hours of sleep everyday. I used to think it was absolute torture, but after pulling my first all-nighter, it doesn't seem nearly as bad.

I also had a strings rehearsal today (but we call them sectionals) starting at 6:30am, which I have to attend every other week.

Currently, I have a bunch of calc homework sitting in front of me that I haven't finished yet, which I guess is something I didn't do today.

I average between 4-5 hours of sleep everyday. I used to think it was absolute torture, but after pulling my first all-nighter, it doesn't seem nearly as bad.

I also had a strings rehearsal today (but we call them sectionals) starting at 6:30am, which I have to attend every other week.

Currently, I have a bunch of calc homework sitting in front of me that I haven't finished yet, which I guess is something I didn't do today.

T-T Gah, you guys... This is not healthy! And I am not looking forward to my first all-nighter...

We only call the strings rehearsals where each section practices together the sectionals. Since my orchestra is so big, they split us up into two groups for daily rehearsals, then have after-school rehearsals with everyone together every two weeks or so. At least they're not at 6:30 in the morning :P

Book project... And a long-term science project. I wonder what a good field to study would be...?

Like Kenzi, I sleep around 4-5 hours, sometimes less when I'm busy and sometimes more when it's the weekend.

Also, I pulled my first all nighter in fourth grade at the grand age of 10 when I played Pokemon Pearl and lost track of time.  And old habits die hard.

Like Kenzi, I sleep around 4-5 hours, sometimes less when I'm busy and sometimes more when it's the weekend.

Also, I pulled my first all nighter in fourth grade at the grand age of 10 when I played Pokemon Pearl and lost track of time. And old habits die hard.

Right now I really have a lot of time for the day so I pretty much sleep 8-10 hours. I even sleep around 12 hours lol :P But I still feel drunk when I wake up :V

Anyway, Just like you, I used to sleep around 4-7 hours when my life was still stuffed with lots of school work. Since my day isn't complete when I at least don't have a relaxation period (like games and stuffs) and I go home at 4 or 5 plus, homeworks and projects and stuffs takes 3 hours to finish, I tend to do relaxing around 9-12 and I wake up for school around 5-6. So yeah, 4-7 hours sleep. Man, I do not want to do it again. I'm like floating in mid air always when I sleep 4 hours.

lol I also sometimes don't sleep at all (Insomia) :P and I'll be like staying awake for 36 hours :P

But now things changed really, but it was hard to adjust back to normal time of sleep.

Anyway, did watch Mythbusters <3