Detective Conan World
Name

When EXACTLY do each Movie come in?

I've been taking an interest in this anime for a while now ^^

I'm planning to watch everything from Detective Conan in sequence.. except I'm not sure what the order is!

I'm looking for something like this would be most helpful!

At times, I'm easily confused ): ~

Movie 1: (The Time-Bombed Skyscraper) Comes in after Episode #???

Movie 2: (The Fourteenth Target) Comes in after Episode #???

etc etc until the last movie O:

Oh! And if you have some more extra time~~

When do the Detective Conan SPECIALS appear?

Thanks guys for your time and effort!

Hoping to check back for an answer soon!

I'm waiting RIGHT NOW! O: ~~~~

the only one I know for sure is that movie 3 is some time after episode 129, since it's the first movie Haibara appears in... the first two are (obviously) before that

the OVA's don't fit into the schedule at all, regardless of release dates... and magic files 2 and 3 are associated with movies 12 and 13, respectively, although I don't think it matters whether they're watched before or after their movie

• Upvote 1

I used to watch everything related to the show in order of airdate, so just match the airdates with the show airdates.

Same with me. :)

• Upvote 1

it dosent matter in which older cuz movies r not realated to the anime series that much they r just like a long episode so just watch them i juz kno that each year they make a m99ovie now there is movie 14 because conan started in 1996 so 2010-1996 is 14 so juz watch them it only matters that movie 1 is b4 movie 13>

Movie 1 is after episode 54. You can also check the "Wiki" section for the original airdate of the episodes and movies, so you could just watch them according to their original airdate (not the English airdate). DC movies comes out once a year, specifically on the month of April.

The movies don't fit into the anime storyline...but if you want to know then you can try comparing the artwork of characters.

It's fine to watch movies out of order, cause with few expection they never leave you in the dark.