Sonic X

Voltron

Voltes V

Beyblade

Yu-Gi-Oh

Medabots

Zoids

I still watch that. During late nights, on Nickelodeon. XD

My favorite show was and still is DC, but I also used to watch Power Rangers, Spongebob Squarepants, Sonic X, Ninja Turtles, Superman, Batman, Justice League, X-Men, Powerpuff Girls, Timon & Pumba, and others that I can't remember at the moment.

I want to say DC, but as much as I liked it, it kind of scared me as a kid because of all the murders, even though it's my favorite now. So...Digimon. xD

In my childhood I watched, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon (Only liked it till Johto region), Richie Rich, Tom and Jerry, Digimon Zero, Loony Toons and Pink Panther.

A lot of stuff from World Masterpiece Theater specifically Little Prince Cedie, The Story of Perrine, Remi Nobody's Girl, Trapp Family Story, Princess Sarah and The Long Journey of Porphy... Now I know why I'm so sensitive. .___. lol 

I'm technically still a child, so... But if you mean like preschool age, it was Doraemon. It's so fun! (Until Barney and Elmo got to me when I came to America XD)

Gah! I forgot about CardCaptor Sakura! Thanks for reminding me, Ayame-chan! *ahem* Anyway, that one too, but I forgot practically everything about it, except the male lead blushes too much. XD

I fangirled about Cardcaptor Sakura when I was *younger than I am now*, don't ask me how I could do it~ Back then, I barely understood the term 'fangirling'...

I fangirled about Cardcaptor Sakura when I was *younger than I am now*, don't ask me how I could do it~ Back then, I barely understood the term 'fangirling'...

i sooo wanted the key-like thing that comes out in Cardcaptor Sakura.... it looked so cool O_o

i only watched bits and pieces when i was young... seems like i drifted off after a day or two :P

but i remember watching detective conan, cardcaptor sakura, inuyasha, one piece, doraemon (i actually hated this show bc the main character is a bit too dumb for my taste but i watched it anyway haha), pokemon, digimon, kaitou kamikaze jeanne, petite princess yucie, tom and jerry, dragon ball z, yu-gi-oh, tokyo mew mew, naruto, and a bunch of others that are aired in korea...

it seems like i spent all my childhood watching tv... how sad...