Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite Characters?

Favorite male character: Heiji. He might not as good as Shinichi, but IMO he's cooler and i enjoy his hot temperature scene. He also protects Kazuha in a really funny way, for example the drug case, he was willing to take down any guys come close to Kazuha.

Favorite female character: Ran. She's my favorite manga character of all time. I love everything about her except she cries a lot, but that's reasonable. I love her so much which make me hate Shinichi sometimes because of his heartlessness.

• Upvote 1

My favorites :-

1. Sonoko (Shes rich)

2. Sonoko's Uncle (Hes rich)

3. Hakuba (Hes rich and sexy)

4. Kaito (Cooler version of Shinichi)

If this is the "Which character describes the person above you?" thread, I would've say Kogoro. He just nailed it. :3

Anyway, I like the Akai siblings. They're..uhmm. pretty badass, I guess. They..ahh, break the mainstreaming in the series. I like anyone who have direct participation in the action part. \m/

let me rank my top 20 characters:

1. Akai  

2. Conan  

3. Kogoro  

4. Gin 

5. Vermouth 

6. Ran 

7. Ai 

8. Eri  

9. Heiji

10. Eisuke

11. Agasa

12. Megure

13. Takagi

14. Sonoko

15. Kazha

16. Jodie

17. James Black

18. Camel

19. Yokomizo

20. Otaki

people dont appreciate this about kogoro anymore 

they only see him as a child abuser

... Child abuser? Those are for comedic purposes, so it's hard to count that against him.

Conan, because it's amusing to see a primary school student struggling to reach the handle of a doorknob due to that fact that he's vertically challenged.

I'm kidding.

As a big fan of the series, I love all of the characters. But, My most favorite character is Conan Edogawa. There are a lot of things I like about him. He's smart, good at acting (especially as a child. And not to mention, he's a pro when it comes to acting cute. :P ), I really love his seiyuu, Minami Takayama as well. She's actually been my favorite voice actress since Kid Icarus: Uprising. And I love his singing voice. Conan can sing very well. :P

My others would have to be Haibara, Ran, Shinichi, Jodie, Mitsuhiko (the Detective boys in general, actually, but Mitsuhiko is my most favorite.), Sonoko, Prof. Agasa, Sato, Takagi, Yumi, Eri, Kogoro, oh and Yamamura. :P

• Upvote 1

My most favorite character is Conan Edogawa. There are a lot of things I like about him. He's smart, good at acting (especially as a child. And not to mention, he's a pro when it comes to acting cute. :P ),

Conan/Shinichi is extremely one-dimensional. There's lack of depth to his character so all of his intelligence and talent are over-exaggerated in order to compensate--which makes him a lot less realistic in my opinion.

My top ten list

1.Subaru Okiya

2.Conan (not Shinichi)

3.Eisuke Hondou

4.Masumi Sera

5.Sonoko Suzuki

6.Genta Kojima

7.Shuichi Akai

8.Ai Haibara

9.Vermouth

10.Akako Koizumi

11.Kansuke Yamato