Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite Characters?

I'm partial to Shinichi, of course. NOT Conan (I see them as different entities even when they're actually the same person), just Shinichi, which is why I'm ecstatic whenever Conan goes back to his seventeen-year-old form. I dunno, it's just frustrating to see Conan doing underhanded stuff just to solve the case, instead of being out in the open just like when he was Shinichi. Also, I dislike that Kogoro gets all the credit for what he's been doing. And I think Conan would want to get his body back too, wouldn't he?

Ai Haibara is another one of my favorites. I love her nonchalant attitude and her certain interest with Shinichi, PLUS the fact that she's a great addition to the Detective Boys. XD

I agree regarding Ai Haibara. She's also one of my favorite. I like that "mysterious" aura she emanates. She's also the other "smart" kid along with Conan. They make an interesting pair together. Her background's pretty hardcore too. And true, that nonchalance attitude of hers is fun (and funny). :lol:

Excuse me if you don't agree with me, but. I am quite fond of Conan, although he does all those reasonings behind Kogoro and doesn't get any credits but don't forget. If he does it openly, won't Gin come chasing after Conan? Plus, I think his character is kinda cute. :D And the times he blushes when Ran hug him or something.

Oh, Ai Haibara too! I love her really COOL character. :P Sometimes, I wish I could be like her! :D

One of my favorite characters is Ai Haibara. She is just so cool! 8-) The interesting thing about her is that she is a child apparently and meanwhile an adult mentally. It is always fun to wacth Ai on TV guessing how she behaves. she sometimes acts like a child and that is really cute! Also, Ai makes me excited because she reminds me of the Black Organization, which is such a mysterious group and inspires me to watch DC and know more about it.

Though I have a special interest in Ai, other characters are also good in its own way.

My favorite character would probably be Conan. He is WAY cooler than Shinichi. (like la vanille i think of them as two different characters, but i like Conan. :D) I also like Takagi and Heiji!! I find Heiji's attitude hilarious!!! and Takagi is so silly, it's funny! :lol: I guess Ai is ok, but i don't really like her that much.

I really adore Kaito "Kid1412" Kuroba, despite the fact that he's a thief but a kind one. He manage to return the gems/treasure he stole right after knowing that it's not what he's looking for. He's also one of kind! Where else can you find a criminal who gives his notice or the "schedule of pursuit" to the inspectors and police officers? A magician that can walk in mid-air? Can imitate sorts of female and male voices? Those are some of the reason why I really like his character. I never missed the episodes with his appearances though there's only few. I like his tandem with Shinichi! They're like chasing each other but they end up being good friends. :)

I simply adore every single male police officer in Beika City, who all seem to like Officer Sato (:

Their thoughts/expressions are so funny, and whenever she's in trouble, the policemen on bikes are usually faster than the cars! :3

They're dedicated!~

My fav character in DC will probably be Ai Haibara with no doubt,She's one of the reasons I like DC so much,I like her personality and the way she shows up as a dark person,She's also a very smart girl,I get attached to any DC episode as long as Haibara is in it,Not to deny that after her appearance DC became a more exciting series!

Also,I like some other characters in the series as well,But Ai is my fav all the way! :D

mine would be shinichi.. he's really cool.. cooler than anyone else in the series.. i'm pretty obssessed to him.. i just don't like it when he sings.. he has an awful skill when it comes to singing - how he looks and do the singing.. he sounds awful and looks awful whenever he sings.. a tone-deaF.. :cry:

but i also like AYUMI-CHAN sooooo much! she's really cute.. she has the ability to make dense and heavy atmospheres light.. i like her cute and inocent expressions.. if only conan isn't shinichi, i would like her to be with him.. and take note, of all the DC girl characters, she's the only one with the guts to kiss conan (only in cheeks of course).. admit it guys.. :lol:

ayumi-chan.kawaii

I like Kaitou kid because he's awesome and he has a gun that shoots playing cards. I don't think I have explain any further than that.

I also Like Richard I forget his name in Japanese but he's cool because he makes me laugh and he has no problem hitting someone elses kid.

Shin'ichi or Conan (whichever's fine) are my favorite characters. Oh, and Ai Haibara, too! Ai Haibara loves science and pwns with her so-called "coolness" and Conan owns with his so-called "..." OK, I got nothing. Anyway, I don't know why but I somehow like them as my favorite characters.

I love almost everyone... lol. but Conan, Shinichi and Heiji would be on the top of my list. and sometimes I do feel I like Heiji more than I like shinichi or Conan, he is a funny guy but he can be serious when the situation calls for it.

I also love Kaito kid, I do believe he is a good man and I love the way he helps Shinichi... :) Takagi and Shiratori would be my favorite police officers... and the list go on and on.

In short I am really crazy about Detective conan!!!!

Kaitou Kid is a little bit too much but I'm wondering, if Kaitou Kid and Conan bring down the Black Organization, will it be fine? It's a pretty big twist making Kaitou Kid, the Phantom Thief, to help Conan. I guess it'd make two "Silver Bullets" but it's fine...

Currently, though this may be off-topic, I wonder what would Conan "do" or "think" of the Black Organization, particularly Mizunashi Rena, after killing (spooooooiler ->) Akai Shuuichi?

Edited by Southpaw
please put spoilers in white

I like the Kaitou Kid.I chose him beacause he's a cool,tricky and kind character.Even though he steals,he is still liked by everyone coz he's stealing because he just wants to find out who killed his dad.What I really like about him is that no one finds his real identity! coz he doesn't wear a mask not like his dad who is the original kaitou-kid who wears a mask.

Another of my fav. characters is Shinichi/Conan.He's really cool,quiet and composed.Despite his miniature mallady he still solves all the cases that come in his way not thinking the credit he receives because he only wants to find the truth!!!

I also like Ai/Shiho.I think everyone knows that deep inside her heart she likes Shinichi not showing her feeling for him.And I also like that aura of her.

My all time favorite is Heiji. I just adore watching him and Conan/Shinichi work together. When those two team up, they're unstoppable! And I like how Heiji isn't serious all the time and only gets serious around a case. He provides some good comic relief. Not to mention he's TOTALLY good looking... :wub: And I can't forget his Osaka-accent.

I also like Kazuha. Although it's more like I love the whole Heiji/Kazuha package. Just like I like the Shinichi/Heiji package. (Strictly as friends, I'm not into THAT kind of stuff. <_< )

Aside from that, I guess Haibara Ai. I'll jump on the bandwagon and say she's awesome. I, personally, am not a fan of the three stooges (Ayumi, Genta, Mitsuhiko) so I'm glad Ai came in to back up Conan's common sense. It was pretty rough when it was 1 against 3, at least now it's 2 against 3.

I'm really confused of what is my favorite character. However, in terms of "concept and style of work" I go for phantomthief,

since he has no jurisdiction-he can be anywhere w/out the tedious rules of the government. Also, he's like a "detective disguised as a thief" as demonstrated in Magic Lover's Club Case, Movie 10 and others. He need not worry about the huge responsibilities of an official detective. He's like batman or spiderman operating in secrecy.

In terms of abilities and character, it would be Shinichi. His deductions are as fast as intuitions, different in many ways to his fellow smart friends and enemies.

In terms of career, I would go to Yusaku Kudo - a famous novelist.

Shinichi- Everyone loves Shinichi. I mean, he's the main character! :)

Heiji- He makes me laugh especially the time when he disguised as Shinichi and put powder on his whole body.

Kaitou Kid- I love him in different ways! :)

Matsuda Jinpei- He was in episode 304, he was Satou's partner/lover. But he died.. T_T

i like Kaito Kid coz even though he's thief he's SOOO cool!! and he has a gun that fires metal cards now how cool is that!! and i also like Anita Hailey i don't really have a reason why :grin: