Jodie Starling

James Black

Hondou Hidemi

Shiratori Ninzaburo

Kobayashi Sumiko

Takagi Wataru

Satou Miwako

Akai Shuichi

Well, to cheat, my all time fav male is Kaito/Kid ( Original, huh?) I doubt I really need to explain this. When there is a real life anti- Kid club.

Speaking of anti-kid, i absolutely adore Aoko! She was/is/ will be my favorite character of all time! She so cute and underestimated, and of the Gosho Girls, I think she has the potential be a very deep character

Of the characters series, she doesnt have a defined intrest, such as Ran to her karate or Saguru to his timekeeping. Her psychological profile could also easily be messed up, which is a plus in my book.

I just feel her contrasting weakness and inner strength so convicting, that its a smidgen easier for anyone to relate. As such, it makes her real and tangible to me, to the point that I like to see her struggle with things in life when the significant other is present to complicate things more.

Or some intelligent sounding junk like that. My second female Ran, Second male Heiji, Thrid male Shinichi, third Female Ai. Yeppers

The characters I really like are pretty much the popular ones. But then right now I gotta say I'm really liking Hidemi Hondou aka Mizunashi Rena/Kir. She's so underrated and is seriously too nice for the B.O. not to find she's just not one of them. I love her voice and how she looks and the fact that she's a CIA undercover and that she puts up that evil sneer in front of Gin and all of the other BO members but turns completely different behind them. I always look forward to episodes she's in.

I like Vermouth too, she's a complex character and one sly woman but to be honest though she owes a lot to Ran and Shinichi, Shinichi, Ran and Ai has got lots to thank her too. It's good to see that a villian like her actually keeps a sense of indebtness or gratitude, enough to keep Conan and Ai secrets unknown to the organization and sometimes to the point of keeping them alive in times of danger.

I love Akemi and Akai too, they have such an interesting love story though short lived and tragic.

I really love Shinichi & Heiji. Especially when they're solving their cases together (: I really like the friendship between them (in most cases Conan and Heiji). They're so lovely together (: They're just great.

From the girls i like Kazuha and Ai the most. Kazuha because of her passionate and sometimes very loud character (: And Ai... because she's just Ai ! c:

Akai Shuuichi is the person I aspire to be when I grow older.

But Okiya is fine too xD

I'm drawn toward characters with mysterious auras, so Akai and Okiya are right on top of my list.

Akai Shuuichi is the person I aspire to be when I grow older.

But Okiya is fine too xD

I'm drawn toward characters with mysterious auras, so Akai and Okiya are right on top of my list.

Okiya and Akai are awesome^^

My favorites?

Akai Shuuichi (Rye), Miyano Shiho/ Haibara Ai (Sherry), Chris Vineyard (Vermouth), and Kaitou Kid.

But Miyano Shiho is my most favorite character. Why? Please read my signature.

P.S. Shiho is cool, reserved, and intelligent. :cool:

Kaito Kid, cuz he has all these abilities and he's a thief yet he's nice and just so adorable.

And Heiji of course cuz of the way he sometimes get conan into silly situations and his Kansai-ben.

My favorites?

Akai Shuuichi (Rye), Miyano Shiho/ Haibara Ai (Sherry), Chris Vineyard (Vermouth), and Kaitou Kid.

But Miyano Shiho is my most favorite character. Why? Please read my signature.

P.S. Shiho is cool, reserved, and intelligent. :cool:

Man, those two from your sig, they are my two favourite characters too! XD (You're awesome)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miyano Shiho/Haibara Ai. Probably similarly reasoned as everyone before me has stated. Plus, her humour/sarcasm is just right on the spot, if that hasn't been mentioned already!

Then comes Akai Shuuichi, cos he's just cool like that. Just everything about him. As a bonus, he's an exceptional sniper. Snipers are cool. I like snipers.

I really like Okiya too, but...

Sometimes I just wish he and...

Oh well :P

(if you get me)

And then there is Gin. He's as dark as the darkest villain can be in a 99% 'realistic' manga. Kudos to Gosho-sensei (no pun intended), his every appearance puts immediate pressure in the atmosphere. But he's just not as cool as Akai. He is the reason I used to love and wear black, haha.

Rewatched clasyh of red and black. I am falling for Akai againnnnn wub.gif

Ah what a coincidence, I also rewatched the clash arc a couple days ago.

I didn't fall in love with Akai though :???:

Hmm for a top 5 i'd say:

1. Ai/Shiho/Sherry, my absolute favorite character

2. Okiya/?Akai?, he's second

3. Vermouth, pretty cool woman

4. 1412

5. Kogoro

There are a lot more I like, that's just the 'top 5' I can think of..

• Upvote 2

My favorite Characters used to be Shinichi and Kaito Kid but as I watch more episodes with the BO and FBI I really like Akai and Gin they both just really have that bad ass feel to them and it really makes them hard to be outwitted. Can't wait to see what Akai's plan was with his death and what he will do next.