Detective Conan World
Black Demon

If you had super power(s), what would it be ?

The ability to fall asleep at will and wake up I want to- not when my brother's yelling at his PS3. You've got to admit not many people have that talent. It's one in the morning and I can't fall asleep. So yes I wish I had that power.

Haha, mine? My power will be able to control electricity and nerve action and pulses. :)

I can control what you are thinking, or your brain :P I can send electrical pulses into you, paralyse you, or shock you :P

But my powers are better than you :P

Haha I don't wanna manipulate time... Cuz those who manipulate time will always end up in miserable state. Firstly, side effects are you grow old sooner. Which I don't want.

And controlling electricity means you can control the brainwaves too which means you can calculate at a speed of light which is nice to have :P

Haha I don't wanna manipulate time... Cuz those who manipulate time will always end up in miserable state. Firstly, side effects are you grow old sooner. Which I don't want.

And controlling electricity means you can control the brainwaves too which means you can calculate at a speed of light which is nice to have :P

Awesome!Speed of light!Time Travel!

I wish I can TIME TRAVEL :P

My new avt is Aoi Nogami...

So my power is teleportation :P???

P.S: In the future, they call Aoi like Lightspeed Goddess...

But I think... I prefer Kaoru's...

It's psychokinetic... So call me like Queen of Catastrophe :P

I want these powers:

1. Time traveling (both ways): So I can cheat in exams, lottery... and many more. I can also undo my mistakes :twisted:

2. Reality manipulation: To bring world peace, fairness and happiness (which can never be true :( )

3. Chemical manipulation: To clean the environment and fill in the Ozone-layer (which are really difficult be fixed :( )

4. Teleportation: To travel everywhere without having to pay :lol: When I forget something, I can get it easily.

5. Telepathy: I don't want to read mind, I just want to communicate secretly

6. Self-healing: So I can cure my own illness.

7. Time freezing: So people can leave me alone :(

8. Necromancy: So I can befriend ghosts....

1. Yin-Yang manipulation (i can change the form of the objects and i can suck life out of things)

2. Lie detector (so i can see if poeple are lying to me)

3. Super concentration (so i can use my entire mind to focus on one thing so i can solve it)

4. Self-healing (the same awnser as above)

5. All seeing eye (so i can see everything at will)

6. Waves manipultation (then i can make earthquakes and use magnetic field and partly maniipulate electricity)

7. Super will (so i can freely break through human limits because i have no bounds to my body)

8. Manipulation of electricity. (electricity is cool)

I'd want to be able to make illusions.. Like.. Make people think I'm not there, even though I am. I'd want to make people think that I don't even exist. And then I'd beat up all the bullies (Or just evil guys..).. They think I'm just in front of them, but then when they're about to hit me (Or if they've got a gun: Shoot me.), I hit the from behind, cuz that's where I really am... :P Or whatever....

I'd want to be able to make illusions.. Like.. Make people think I'm not there, even though I am. I'd want to make people think that I don't even exist. And then I'd beat up all the bullies (Or just evil guys..).. They think I'm just in front of them, but then when they're about to hit me (Or if they've got a gun: Shoot me.), I hit the from behind, cuz that's where I really am... :P Or whatever....

Something like this?

kagebunshin technique>narutoimagens05514.jpg