Detective Conan World
Genghis

If Gosho made you into the DC series

Yes, but he creates his characters from nothing. Either a blank piece of paper before he draws what the character will look like, or a blank piece of paper that he will fill in with the characters personality... ... ... lawls

He creates characters from nothing. But nobody is not the same as nothing. LOL.

<Hey, let's drop this nobody thing>

Oh right, I was the one who started it. Sorry....

I'd be a student from America that comes to Tokyo as part of a student exchange program (as a high school student). I'd get assigned to live with the Mouris, but all of Kogoro's smoking forces me, who has asthma, to go live with Agasa and Haibara. Turns out later I'm a detective, and I help out Conan when I overhear his conversations with Haibara about the BO.

I will be a high school guy that works for the goverment as forensic scientist.

(or is it docter)(please correct me if I am wrong)

My objective will be helping the police find the murder with forensic science.

And if Gosho could ask for copyright of code geass so I could be a lelouch type of character :P

I'd be the new girl in Teitan Elementary. (I should be in Middle School but then know one would know me :P)

I would have artistic talent ( drawing, music, & etc..), hang out with the DB, and be the BO Boss's daughter. Just imagine if Anokata is the type that loves his little angel. Daddy's little girl ;D

My objective is to use my cute charm to get information. TEEHEE. As well as use my drawing pictures to draw layouts of the school and other parts of the city. Anyone else loved to see Gin's drawing skills?

I will be a rich teenage kid who is a son of the owner of a big company. And my father is somewhat connected to the FBI (an informant or a friend of an agent).

I will become a friend of Conan and eventually, I will help him in uncovering the mysteries of the Black Organization. I can also become a Professor Agasa 2.0 (cool items and gadgets for Conan).

I'd totally want to be the B.O.s teenage prodigy(not science-related) sent into Teitan High to investigate the currently missing Kudo Shinichi. But in the process, I'd gain my first friend in Ran, and have divided loyalties. :3 I love crap like that. XD

I'd totally want to be the B.O.s teenage prodigy(not science-related) sent into Teitan High to investigate the currently missing Kudo Shinichi. But in the process, I'd gain my first friend in Ran, and have divided loyalties. :3 I love crap like that. XD

Aeyra, stop giving me plunnies. ;__________________;

APTX-victim:

I'd be Frisbeegolf fanatic who just happens to snoop dark alleys at the wrong time.

I'd have come to Tokyo to check their frisbeegolf parks and after checking them out I'd accidentally see what I'm not supposed to see but because Conan was nearby there was murder and police everywhere so the BO dudes gave me and other dude the APTX and he would die and I'd shrink...and then Conan finds me and takes me to Agasa...

and then I'd totally be with them...

oh I'm 21,male,martial artist and really good at throwing flat things (cards,discs,plates etc)

I'm smart enough to figure out some tricks but I'm not very good at detective work so I'd mostly stay on background and play with Detective boys...as I'm quite childish and AD/HD...(but I'd not not Split-personality like I have in RL)

Edited by Partsu

Aeyra, stop giving me plunnies. ;__________________;

It's my plunny! XD JK, JK... I don't feel like writing that. Too hard to start.

Hmm, I'd be the new transfer student who transfers into Teitan and ends up teaching the English class despite my age. :P Then somehow Jodie-sensei will find me and I'll end up being a spy in B.O. That would be fun. :D

:V Then can I steal borrow it from you and credit you? Though I'm currently juggling other fanfic ideas...including evil Ran. <3

would you mind posting that if you ever make one? I would some seeing an evil ran :mrgreen:

I'll be the apprentice of Dr.Agasa and assistant of Ai and be responsible so that Conan and Ai's body will not have resistance aginst the antidote of APTX 4869. :D