Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

Who is smarter?

16 members have voted

1. 1. Conan vs House vs Monk...Who's the smartest?

• Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo
    • Gregory House
    • Adrian Monk
    • Other (specify please)

Not entirely DC related but it does involve Conan. Simple Who is the smartest of these three. Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo (Need I have to say?), Gregory House (House M.D.), or Adrian Monk (Monk). Also there is a forth option and that would be other, if you think there are others that are smarter please specify.

Actually not sure if this is supposed to be posted here or in a different spot.

this is the hardest question i had to answer

Detective Conan is my fav anime

and House is my fav live action it just 2 hard 2 choose

but i choose conan cuz he solves murder cases while house is just amusing 2 me

Other... Reboot of Sherlock Holmes is the smartest.

Also, it is not fair to put a doctor with detectives, their knowledge bases are completely different. The better choice would have put Shawn Spencer instead.

Then you have Jessica Flecher, Patrick Jane, Thomas Magnum, and Ben Matlock (ok so he was a lawyer not a detective) among others.

BTW, in that list I'd go with Magnum PI <3. Though Holmes is still the smartest, but that is technically cheating <3

Also, it is not fair to put a doctor with detectives, their knowledge bases are completely different.

In that case... I choose Other, the Doctor is probably smarter than Kudou :lol:

Other... Reboot of Sherlock Holmes is the smartest.

Also, it is not fair to put a doctor with detectives, their knowledge bases are completely different. The better choice would have put Shawn Spencer instead.

Then you have Jessica Flecher, Patrick Jane, Thomas Magnum, and Ben Matlock (ok so he was a lawyer not a detective) among others.

BTW, in that list I'd go with Magnum PI <3. Though Holmes is still the smartest, but that is technically cheating <3

Actually Detectives and Doctors are very similar. Detectives solves crimes using logic and a bit of luck, Doctors cures diseases using the same thing.

Actually Detectives and Doctors are very similar. Detectives solves crimes using logic and a bit of luck, Doctors cures diseases using the same thing.

What they do is similar, but the knowledge they have cannot be compared. You get a great doctor and a great detective in the same room, neither will be smarter than the other because one will be able to bury the other in a conversation that the other has no knowledge base of.

Even ME's only have a rudimentary knowledge of ballistics, which is why ballistics testing is done in a forensics lab rather than in the MEs office.

Let me put it to you another way if you still don't get it... You could take Shawn Spencer and Monk, and put them into each others world and they would have no problem... well OK Monk would have a melt down, but not for the reason of not being able to work. He'd just not be able to touch anything until he got a cleaning service to sterilize everything. Now if you switch Monk and House, they would not be able to function in the other person's positions despite being equally brilliant in their own right. Monk would have no idea how to cure a disease, and House would not know how to link evidence to a crime. Likely they would be able to find the information necessary, but without the knowledge to apply it it is useless.

And to the person who brought up the Doctor... that just isn't fair... He isn't even human! We all know Time Lords are superior in every way and have hundreds of years of experience! We are talking about HUMANS!

Though I do agree The Doctor would best them all :)