Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

New Kaitou Kid Anime-Exclusive Special Has Been Announced

A new anime-exclusive (meaning this won't be from the manga) Kaitou Kid anime special has just been announced. Titled, "Kaitou Kid's Summer Festival" (or "Summer Party"), it will air later this Summer. Not a lot of details are available.

For more information, check out this interesting read over at DCTP. http://bit.ly/qq5Eo9

UPDATE: 7/8/11

We can confirm that the Magic Kaito Summer Festival is an entire MONTH'S worth of Kaitou Kid-related things that will be airing in Japan, including an anime version of the 4th Magic Kaito chapter, as well as repeat airings of classic Kaitou Kid-related Detective Conan episodes.

So to repeat, there will be a NEW Magic Kaito episode airing over the Summer. Chapter 4 of the Magic Kaito manga. There will also be other Kaitou Kid-related things that we will tell you once we learn about them.

• Upvote 1

Hello! Just wanted to add the titles of the Kid-centric episodes . . .

From a press release:

アニメ「名探偵コナン」は8月中に計4回放送されるが、そのすべてが怪盗キッドに関連したエピソード。8月6日の回は「怪盗キッドの忙しいデート」、8月13日の回は「王女様はマジックがお好き」、8月20日の回は「コナンキッドの龍馬お宝攻防戦(前編)」、8月27日の回は「コナンキッドの龍馬お宝攻防戦(後編)」を放映する。キッド派のファンは要チェックだ。

Though Detective Conan will air four episodes during August, all episodes will be related to Kaito Kid. August 6 will air "Kaito Kid's Busy Date", August 13 "The Princess Likes Magic", August 20 "Conan and Kid's Battle for Ryoma's Treasure (Part One)", and August 27 "Conan and Kid's Battle for Ryoma's Treasure (Part Two)". These are must-sees for Kid fans!

I thought that you guys would like to know. ^^

They're really hyping Kid in August, aren't they? Does that mean that the

Phantom Lady chapters Aoyama said he'll do in the summer in the OtonaFami interview

will happen in August, so the animators changed their schedule to fit that? I wonder.

*Clears throat*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

\O/

Ahem. That is all. ^___^

O.M.G.

You don't have to read this...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ccccccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''''''''''''ttttttttttttttttttt wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey there were previous magic kaito episodes? can som1 tell me where i can watch them n how many n also what is the last chapter of the manga of magic kaito?

I think there's only one MK episode out there. And it's a DC special.