Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

I dreamt of going to a water park and Momo-chan (from Peach Girl :blink:) was some kind of evil friend of mine who invited me and a couple of others to a restaurant where you could see the sun set. Even though I knew her intentions were no good I still went.

I hate Peach Girl and water parks.

I dreamed about someone and he/she really wanted to be my friend , I was so happy until wake up and realize it was a dream... *sigh* but it was so real !

I dreamed that my whole class was grouping. There were 3 groups and there was a teacher. I went to the group of my best friend, but they drove me away.

"Okay, settle ranks!", cried the teacher.

I went to group 3, and AJ (a girl), started talking about DC and they were running around.

"Shut up!", said the teacher, and she pulled out a knife.

End of dream.

I woke up thrice in the middle of the night and had three dreams o:

But I only remembered one, and it was very... surprising.

In our class room there was some kind of party then my other classmate kissed some guy DX THEY WERE BOTH GUYS ASDF 

I dreamed that I was part of the Pretty Little Liars cast and that I was hugging Shay Mitchell so tight during the taping.

OMG I WISH I HAD SUCH A DREAM. Do you remember this dream I might told you about when I was with the girls and they thought I were A. I WISH I COULD HAVE MORE PLL DREAMS.

Anyways, the dream I had yesterday was about Caleb, Miranda, and a pool. You figure it out. O____o but that's my first dream, my second one was about me trying to sneak into a place three times but still couldn't.. The fourth time I was so close but I woke up.

I dreamt I was in my grandmother's tiny kitchen and two family friends were in there and I gave both a hug.

This week lots of my dreams are about me hugging random people. :blink:

Last night I dreamt that a bunch of people sprayed too much perfume at Edward Cullen's face and he died because of this. And right before he died, he bit Taylor Swift's neck and she became a vampire.

Lesson learned: Never eat KTPT's magic muffins before going to bed.

That is all.

tumblr_inline_muzauuesTW1s8qb1v.gif

• Upvote 3

Last night I dreamt that a bunch of people sprayed too much perfume at Edward Cullen's face and he died because of this. And right before he died, he bit Taylor Swift's neck and she became a vampire.

Lesson learned: Never eat KTPT's magic muffins before going to bed.

That is all.

tumblr_inline_muzauuesTW1s8qb1v.gif

OMG!!!! ......I hope I never have this dream!! XPPPPP    ( coz i love bith Edward and Taylor) 

well, I met Taylor and she gifted me her red guitar. Such an awesome dream. XP

We were having some sort of huge family reunion in a huge storage room with lots of shelves, then we started rearranging the shelves and I was hiding because I didn't want people to see my iPod for some reason, then everyone started praying but I ran away and found myself in a park where I met up with a mother and her little son who was a loser. I offered to help him and we were racing and he was really slow so people started making fun of him, until we bumped into this Spanish woman who invited us to a circus.

:blink:

I dreamt that we (me and my family) went to a resort. There's a forest nearby so I went to explore it alone.406.gif

Then I saw two men trying to cut down a tree with a chainsaw. I yelled at them saying I would report them to the local police.

They were angry with me for snooping around and started to chase me with the chainsawP200771117531928.gif. I was frightened so I ran.fb20080111(1).gif I was about to think of myself in chopped up pieces when I saw a house. P2006122214564853.gifI ran towards it and and knocked briskly. A security guard opened it up and motioned me to go inside. I hurriedly enter leaving the fate my pursuers into the hands of the guardP200762816404153.GIF.I shivered a bit P2006123111474770.gif and found out that the house was air-conditioned only then I realized I entered a department store. P200771117515353.gifAfter that everything went blur and I woke up left me thinking P200711617295430.gif"Why did the guard knew I was being chased?" and "How come there's a department store in the middle of a forest?" Kinda weird but then again it's just a dream anyway. b90102.gif

I dreamed that I was in a public market, when suddenly I felt like somebody was robbing off something from my backpack. When I turned around, I saw a guy and I was so pissed that I punched him many times, and with my last hit, I knocked him unconscious.

I dreamed that I was in a public market, when suddenly I felt like somebody was robbing off something from my backpack. When I turned around, I saw a guy and I was so pissed that I punched him many times, and with my last hit, I knocked him unconscious.

I think that might be a warning... For other people, of course.

I had about 3 dreams last night xD

I know the first involved fighting what were possibly zombies, CS Lewis, and a lot of running through secret passages and staircases.

Dream 2 was all Doctor Who. Fun, violent, involving old companions~

The third is that one you can't remember xD Though it may have been the best. More fighting, of course.

mbies and CS Lewis? Oh please write a oneshot about it. XD

As for me, I dreamed that I was a Kpop Star and I was performing onstage... yeah.