Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

Weird. Do you fall asleep with open eyes? :P

...No. And it takes me quite a while to actually start dreaming after I do fall asleep.

I am honoured. :V

I didn't dream anything last night. (I think). Even if I did, I forgot about it. XDDD

:V I got a rep for dreaming about you? Wow, I should do it more often.

(At least now, AL can't make perverted statuses about my reps.)

• Upvote 1

...No. And it takes me quite a while to actually start dreaming after I do fall asleep.

:V I got a rep for dreaming about you? Wow, I should do it more often.

(At least now, AL can't make perverted statuses about my reps.)

Yes. You are awesome since you dreamt about me. :V which is why I gave you a rep.  :P

There you go Saki, another rep. 71 = 70-1 = 69. :P

Lol, even if do dream about someone from DCW I don't find it good to tell xD

I dreamt that my father was comforting me because there was something I couldn't do that I really wanted to do. And for some reason there was a baby who could make his shadow disappear involved.

There you go Saki, another rep. 71 = 70-1 = 69. :P

Lol, even if do dream about someone from DCW I don't find it good to tell xD

Because your dreams are pervy, you perv.

Hmmmm, well today, I dreamed I took a shower in my room and for some reason, nothing got wet. And then I was at a celebration probably something to do with the queen of England. And there were these two buildings connected by a rickety metal bridge. I was standing with this really tall girl with a cute pink jacket under the bridge watching the procession go by on the bridge. Then I was in top of the bridge right after the halfway point. There was this little girl running back and forth across the bridge and she looked royal for some reason and she had flowers pinned to her hair. She started acting like a spoiled brat and jumping up and down and fell off the bridge but I was able to catch her. Meanwhile, this guy in the procession from before was right below me and helped bring her down. And then the queen of England passed by him strangely decked out in a girly version of Prince William's clothes.

And then I found myself in my closet changing my clothes.

The end.

I dreamt I was running off buildings :wacko:

EDIT:

And today I dreamed that I was chasing a friend, and he went to the top story of this huge building with yellow lights everywhere and when I caught him he handed me a biology book and disappeared by flushing himself down a toilet and then I ran and somehow I had to get him in the light to catch him and as I was chasing downstairs the then dark building children were lighting up the halls and I noticed they were being lighted from bottom to top the opposite way I was going and then I ran out of the building and climbed a staircase connecting as sort of plateau and and jumped off a really low playground fence with such effort that I fell down and then I noticed my friend running and being followed by a deoxys who warned me not to go after him and I was like, "You told him but not me?" ......... :mellow:

I dreamed I was talking with my mom and we were looking over a book together when I suddenly remembered falling off a cliff. The flashback was in black and white, unlike the rest of the dream (silly thorough subconscious) Anyway, I realized in the dream that I'd died already when I'd fallen off the cliff and that I wouldn't be able to stay for much longer. I held my mother and we sobbed for a while before I felt a light surround me and I rose up into the unknown.

Hmm, I actually dreamt something... But I can't remember what. I hate it when that happens.

I dreamt I was running off buildings :wacko:

EDIT:

And today I dreamed that I was chasing a friend, and he went to the top story of this huge building with yellow lights everywhere and when I caught him he handed me a biology book and disappeared by flushing himself down a toilet and then I ran and somehow I had to get him in the light to catch him and as I was chasing downstairs the then dark building children were lighting up the halls and I noticed they were being lighted from bottom to top the opposite way I was going and then I ran out of the building and climbed a staircase connecting as sort of plateau and and jumped off a really low playground fence with such effort that I fell down and then I noticed my friend running and being followed by a deoxys who warned me not to go after him and I was like, "You told him but not me?" ......... :mellow:

*Dies from lack of oxygen*

Hmm, I actually dreamt something... But I can't remember what. I hate it when that happens.

*Dies from lack of oxygen*

Exactly :mellow: during my dream I could barely breathe and woke up to find my face stuffed in my pillow <_<

I dreamt that I was at my grandmother's house and while I was trying to memorize some Quran two girls from school appear in front of me and they were talking about how people like to find flaws in other people (reminds me of Heiji :D) and I started eavesdropping and just as one of them wanted to say something I wasn't supposed to hear the other said HEY WAIT! SHE'S LISTENING! And well then it was my turn for Quran and I got in trouble for not memorizing. I remember the page was longer than usual, though...

I had a dream that my laptop had gotten fixed already and I was so excited to use it again I decided to call Saki-chan, Loli-chan, and Rose through Skype and we had a conference video call until midnight. Suddenly, my father shouted, "What time is it?! You've been using the computer the whole day!" And that's when I woke up. Dad's a killjoy D; it was a nice dream nonetheless. I shouldn't just have opened my eyes, no? >__<

• Upvote 1

I had a dream that my laptop had gotten fixed already and I was so excited to use it again I decided to call Saki-chan, Loli-chan, and Rose through Skype and we had a conference video call until midnight. Suddenly, my father shouted, "What time is it?! You've been using the computer the whole day!" And that's when I woke up. Dad's a killjoy D; it was a nice dream nonetheless. I shouldn't just have opened my eyes, no? >__<

NOTE: THIS MUST HAPPEN.

I shall download Skype. :V

Speaking of which, Ezzy did once ask me if I had skype lol. Anyways, I dreamed about fighting dragon sized fishes, that looked like dragons and freaking snakes chasing after me while I saw a plastic zebra through binoculars.

I dreamed I was talking with my mom and we were looking over a book together when I suddenly remembered falling off a cliff. The flashback was in black and white, unlike the rest of the dream (silly thorough subconscious) Anyway, I realized in the dream that I'd died already when I'd fallen off the cliff and that I wouldn't be able to stay for much longer. I held my mother and we sobbed for a while before I felt a light surround me and I rose up into the unknown.

Ah. Falling off a cliff. This reminded me of a dream where I dreamt that I was falling off a cliff. But I fell and fell and fell and yet I didn't hit the ground. I woke up, and didn't feel satisfied and I went back to sleep and tried modifying my dream and finally I managed to hit the ground, not only in my dream but in real life as well. Then I felt so satisfied I finally allowed myself to wake up. :V

NOTE: THIS MUST HAPPEN.

\o/ I wouldn't mind :D

I shall download Skype. :V

\o/

Speaking of which, Ezzy did once ask me if I had skype lol.

What? I did? O_o When? How? Why? Where? I don't remember.

\o/ I wouldn't mind :D

\o/

What? I did? O_o When? How? Why? Where? I don't remember.

;___________; baka! :P nah, in a PM, but I had no idea what it was then xD

For some reasons, I often dream of things and people that had nothing to do with me, nor with the things that I saw in real life. Those dreams are like... movies, and somehow I'm the watcher.

I dreamt that this girl at school turned out to be a princess in some other country, and she was sent here for some reason... I think her father was king then he died and then her brother was king and she was next in line for the throne... and lots of the students at school turned out to actually be her guards...

It's strange I dreamt about this certain person, though. *shrugs it off*