Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

Oh, right. I had one of my super rare (and weird) dreams just the night before last night, and it was about.... drinking water. I mean, I just drank water. A lot. I didn't stop. I just drank, and drank, and drank, and drank. Then I woke up, and I was thirsty. :V So I drank some water again, just in real life.

I only remembered the last part where I was chased by a woodcutter with a chainsaw (weird) :mellow:

luckily I've to spot a department store and entered there safely (weirder) :blink:

and the weirdest of all, it happened in the forest--> well, the reason I was chased was because I threatened them that I would bust them to the authority for illegal logging <_<:lol:

th_099_.gif

I dream almost every night, and it's always an adventure of some sort. I've had swordfights, gunfights, fistfights, and logic fights. I have detective style dreams where I'm solving cases, but for some reason they're always dangerous and someone always wants to kill me... I've been shot and stabbed before, but I win anyway. (not sure how :| ) I've had way too many close calls for fun.

I dreamed I was in a creepy restaurant in a creepy area where bad things were the good things. I think the restaurant was called "Holocaust Restaurant." So a lot of things were Nazi...and creepy...

That actually kinda contradicts within itself, at least, to me.

I dreamt of a scene that happened to me exactly one year ago <_< I don't know why that after all this time when the memory happily drifted away it has to come back again. NOT NICE.

I dreamt I was fighting zombies... the 3rd night in a row.

Been having these since I saw the commercial for the zombie-apocalypse 5k's.

I wanna be a zombie in that, but the dreams just get weird... =_=

I dreamed of kidnapping a person but then her mom came chasing because I told the police I was an illegimate child of her husband... :V I need to lay off the coffee.

I dreamt that we were in my grandmother's house, and that I found out that in ever bedroom there was a secret passage leading to a secret room. I was trying to do something in private, so I kept going to these rooms only to find that someone else was there. Then when I wanted to run away to the last room where no one would see me, someone came after me and I was trying to hide. Then I woke up.

I dreamed that I was at our summer cottage. I was collecting beautiful water polished stones from water. The I said "These will look nice at (my second cousin's) grave. The I walked to shore and met her ghost and talked to her. It was scary because when I woke up, I wasn't sure if it was true and my second cousin really was dead.......

I dreamed I was typing "KKLT"

Then I woke up and replied to KKLT.

Weird. Do you fall asleep with open eyes? :P