Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

Crazy...I dreamed of a place that seemed familiar and I was searching for a card. Then this shadow comes and attacks me from nowhere. I woke up three times last night. sad.gif

I had a really weird Harry potter dream having to do with dumbledore putting purple nail polish on and me and the Weasleys hiding from voldemort in jars and out of nowhere comes Dora the explored and looks for her friends friend. Then at some point the place we were hiding in turns to the south pole and then I ride on a swing in the park there and meet a guy named Martin who has red hair and picks his nose and this Chinese girl who decides I like Martin. Talk about weird.

I dream my classmate, he's in a relationship for real, but we had dated in my dream! wtf?! I'm kissing him and he's kissing me too!!! omg! helpme with it!!! :/

I dream my classmate, he's in a relationship for real, but we had dated in my dream! wtf?! I'm kissing him and he's kissing me too!!! omg! helpme with it!!! :/

JFBQ00184070402A.gifJFBQ00184070402A.gifJFBQ00184070402A.gif

I dreamed of running across my school to kidnap my principal and holding him at gunpoint while a zoo keeper tried to free him and ninjas came in police cars after me but turtles chased them off while I phoned a hospital and told them to contact a bank to prepare 300 million while I did my homework or I won't turn it in.

I dream almost every day...

but i forget them minutes later after i wake up... :mellow:

I dream of the things which are seldom weird

and the unusual about it is that i know i'm dreaming when i dream... ^_^"

I dreamt last night that I was acting in a movie as a maid but suddenly it wasn't filming it was real. I met this person who was also a maid and I said wow, just looking at you makes me feel beautiful because I thought she was only wearing an ugly disguise but then it turned out that was her real look. At some point my uncle came and then my aunt's future husband (in real life) came and my uncle decided to test him to see if he was a playboy and he disguised himself as a pretty lady. Then out of nowhere a drunk man comes to me and the other maid and he wanted to- well, do something bad to us. So we started running away from him and he was really freaky. Out of nowhere my brother and his friend come and start running along with us. Then I wake up. Talk about weird.