Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

I dream almost... everyday (6 days/a week) :-D Is that normal ???

It's too bad that I can never remember any good dream, but for nightmares, they're gonna haunt me for the rest of my life... :angry:

My latest nightmare: I was surrounded and attacked by giant insects and spiders (eww... :angry: ). I really hate insects.

My dream was very vivid. A thunderstorm that could destory the world was coming. Then flying black busses/trucks flew down. We had to learn how to fight monsters that were attacking and live and save the Earth was being destroyed.

• Upvote 1

My dream was very vivid. A thunderstorm that could destory the world was coming. Then flying black busses/trucks flew down. We had to learn how to fight monsters that were attacking and live and save the Earth was being destroyed.

Hey I had a similar dream... Mine was a hurricane kind of storm... But the buses weren't exactly flying, they were being thrown by the winds :mellow:

We were escaping from the storm which were chasing us... then we arrived in a temple. They said we have to sacrifice a special kind of baby to the storm to have it appeased... or something... :mellow:

Hey I had a similar dream... Mine was a hurricane kind of storm... But the buses weren't exactly flying, they were being thrown by the winds :mellow:

We were escaping from the storm which were chasing us... then we arrived in a temple. They said we have to sacrifice a special kind of baby to the storm to have it appeased... or something... :mellow:

OMG Were those some kind of prophecy ??? I hope not... :blink:

OMG Were those some kind of prophecy ??? I hope not... :blink:

I don't think it is.

Even though something might destroy the earth, it's not gonna end by a storm.

There are seven seals to be opened at the end of the world.

I got my source from here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_seals

Cited from the Book of Revelation.

Revelation 6:1-17, Revelation 8:1-6

It was just a joke though. I don't even care if the world ends :lol:

There was this one time that I dreamed about the Apocalypse too, which was not too long ago. The Earth is about to be swallowed by a black hole (I don't know why it was a black hole and not something else). Only 2 persons can stop this and save the humanity (don't know how they're gonna do that though). But I got... sucked up into the black hole LOL (and woke up) before I could even know their identity... Crazy, wasn't it ? :lol:

It was just a joke though. I don't even care if the world ends :lol:

There was this one time that I dreamed about the Apocalypse too, which was not too long ago. The Earth is about to be swallowed by a black hole (I don't know why it was a black hole and not something else). Only 2 persons can stop this and save the humanity (don't know how they're gonna do that though). But I got sucked up into the black hole (and woke up) before I could even know their identity... Crazy, wasn't it ? :lol:

Woah that one person could be me and the other person...I don't know but that's a creepy dream :o I was also dreaming but not last night that I was space traveling into many dimensions :-D

I fell asleep in class yesterday and dreamt that I was slipping down a path...it had rained and was muddy...so I kicked out my foot to prevent from falling. I woke up because I kicked my foot outside of my dream as well...

Woah that one person could be me and the other person...I don't know but that's a creepy dream :o I was also dreaming but not last night that I was space traveling into many dimensions :-D

Those "2 persons" arrived right after I "flied up" from the ground, so I didn't see their face. But since it was just a random dream, I never actually cared about who those persons might be. :mellow: They are males if I'm not mistaken...

last night, i dreamt about myself missing my job interview... :(

Aw, really? D:

I don't remember my dream... I think we dream every night, but people forget them...

The entire day is over... I can't remember what I dreamt of last night.

But this was what I dreamt a few nights ago:

I can't remember anything about last night's dream other than the part where me and my childhood friend visited the replica of the Mouri Detective Agency.

I thought Ran's room was so cool, so I layed down on her bed and glanced around at her desk. I think I must've taken a short nap or something, since there was another person who was 'Shinichi' who entered the agency and left during the time I was there. Of course, I don't know who 'Shinichi' was, but I did hear someone say things that Shinichi would say. The people with him were even saying, 'It's her birthday today, what are you going to do?'

Then it zoomed out on me, and Ran was sleeping beside me. We were as tall as each other. Her records say that her height was 164, and that it will be my full height.

And then I heard 'Shinichi's reply. He said, 'I want it to be the best day of her life. I would do anything to make her happy... for ever.'

When I noticed the similarity, I was so shaken. I blinked, and ran out the door after 'Shinichi'. I didn't find him, of course.

I really thought he was directing to me, after all, my birthday was in 7 days. It's in a week. And unless Ran's birthday is also on July 6th or July 7th, I think it was for me.

And if I'm Ran.... who will my Shinichi be?

It wasn't the first dream that indicated that I was Ran, although this one was more about DC.

The other one:

A brightly shining angel gave me a title, and told me that I was the real world equivalent of Mouri Ran, from Detective Conan.

I don't know what to make of it :/

...I don't remember dreaming last night...

Once I had a dream about a Professor Layton and Detective Conan crossover.