Dreams and Nightmares  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you dream?

• Every Day
    • A few times a week
    • A few times a month
    • some times in a year
    • Never
  2. 2. What type of dream did you have last night?

• a Really Awesome dream
    • an Average dream.
    • a Strange dream
    • a Nightmare
    • Can't Remember/ Didn't Dream/ Don't really care/ Don't want to say
    • Other category

Okay~ So I created the thread about 'Dreams' and nightmares.

First: Disclaimer

Next: Point of Thread

Last: An Example

DISCLAIMER: Please do not ask me about the meaning of your dreams/nightmares. I'm not God.

I'll even write it in Chinese:

我又不是神

This thread is for sharing of dreams and discussion of dreams. And Nightmares as well, if you wish.

I learnt that everyone has 3 dreams every night, but whether or not they can remember their dreams or nightmares is a completely different thing.

This is written in a child's perspective:

Last night, I had a really creepy nightmare!

In the beginning, there were three witches with tall pointy hats, and they were stirring a cauldron!

And then...

There was this man who killed the King, and put the swords next to the soldiers who were sleeping!

And he went and killed some more people, and then he became King.

And then there was this lady who was washing her hand at the sink, and there was blood everywhere!

The man who became the King was killed by another man!

and then the dream ended.

Seem familiar?

^That story right there was from my own account when I was still attending Kindergarden.

I think you should change the poll...you can only vote once unless you delete your vote. Not to mention I used to dream every night but now only a few times a week or so...I wanna see my other dreams...

I think you should change the poll...you can only vote once unless you delete your vote. Not to mention I used to dream every night but now only a few times a week or so...I wanna see my other dreams...

how do I change the poll?

I remember the most recent one... :mellow:

I remember I was with the doctor. She asked me to absolutely have to remember to eat my medication. It sounded suspicious. I began thinking whether it was because those pills that she gave me... Could it be... THEY ARE DRUGS! OR POISON! She wants to DRUG ME?! So that I could be addicted to them and Become her drug slave and money maker?! Or maybe she wants to kill me off slowly and silently with the pills?! Like those which cannot be detected if tests were conducted but can kill people off within weeks. She made it seem like medication but it was actually an evil plan to kill me off?! No wonder she asked me to eat such a ridiculous number of pills everyday. It wasn't medicine it was poison Im sure!!! I told my mother not to pay the money but she insisted I had to take those pills to recover! She paid a few thousands of dollars for those pills! How can the doctor do this to me??? Ahhh no!!!! Im not going to die! I will not take the medicine! My mum took it out of the box. And she placed it infront of me. Suddenly her image started to distort and let out an evil and low pitch growl...

"Eat... the... pills"

Then I think I faintly hear her silent laugh ... Don't tell me... even my mum is under her control? Noooooooo!!!!

And I woke up. :mellow:

My dreams are like a story <_< Welcome to storyland:

I... was in a desert... for an excursion <_< (Sorry I have no idea why I was there for an excursion) I walked with my companions and then I saw a greenhouse... From afar. When we went near, we found out that... erm... it was a greenhouse looking building but there was not plants inside... There is only a... gigantic... discussion table. We went in and sat down. There were glasses of water on the table.

Suddenly, we felt a tremor. The water in the glasses indicate that something was shaking the ground... We looked outside the greenhouse... and to our HORROR, we saw a T-REX!!!! When we were panicking on what to do next, the greenhouse keeper asked us not to worry, for the greenhouse glass is of good material and would not shatter even in huge impact. At this moment, MORE DINOSAURS (Of smaller body sizes came about) And started to surround our greenhouse!!!!

When we thought that it was still safe because they couldn't break the glass... One of them managed to turn the doorknob and GOT IN!!!

Everybody panicked and hid themselves under the table... But it wasn't big enough to fit everyone! So they just froze where they're standing. Then for no reason whatsoever, the small dinosaur SAW ME and started to chase me!!!! Nooooooooooo!!!! He chased me around the table again and again!!!

Until I was tired... I woke up. :mellow:

Come to think of it... why didn't the dinosaur choose someone else nearer to him but instead choose me to chase? Weird. There are so many people around and it seems that they are transparent to the dinosaur... He passed by so many of them but he just ignored them... I guess it just loves me. Wait. I think Im the skinniest out of everyone. It should just ignore me! I have no meat! What the... Dreams are weird <_<

Me... last night I dreamt something completely strange! Or was it the night before?

A few nights ago:

I was typing at my laptop at my desk and a friend of mine was next to me. I went to this website, and on the front page was a message to me.

I'm not going to type out what it said, but it was something pretty offensive. The 'message' was remarking my personality, and it was on the Homepage of the website.

I can't remember the exact name of the website, but it's for the expats of Singapore or something. It was a website that everyone goes to.

My friend was next to me, and she said 'Who could've done this? This person has no sense of respect at all!!'

Last night:

I went to somewhere in France, and I was supposed to determine the go karting abilities of three sisters who lived in an apartment block.

I had this peculiar dream last time where I skipped school for Macdonalds :blink:

Then I remember skipping happily to Macdonalds when I FOUND OUT...! That teachers were stationed in that macdonalds! I had to avoid them! So I went over the roads and overhead bridges to the next Macdonalds... BUT TO MY SURPRISE There were MORE teachers there!!! So I kept hunting for more macdonalds which I can go to... and in the end I was too tired and I woke up... :mellow:

I had this peculiar dream last time where I skipped school for Macdonalds :blink:

Then I remember skipping happily to Macdonalds when I FOUND OUT...! That teachers were stationed in that macdonalds! I had to avoid them! So I went over the roads and overhead bridges to the next Macdonalds... BUT TO MY SURPRISE There were MORE teachers there!!! So I kept hunting for more macdonalds which I can go to... and in the end I was too tired and I woke up... :mellow:

That makes much sense. :mellow: