Detective Conan World
Blunch

Help with making, fixing, or changing signatures. Ask questions here.

Oh, well, you take the picture's link. Then you copy it. Click on the little photo icon when you're posting something. It's called 'Insert image'. Then paste your link into their and hit 'OK'. Then the link should appear with "img" etc. in your post. Then save and it will appear.

Oh, well, you take the picture's link. Then you copy it. Click on the little photo icon when you're posting something. It's called 'Insert image'. Then paste your link into their and hit 'OK'. Then the link should appear with "img" etc. in your post. Then save and it will appear.

What about a live picture... would i use the "insert media" button???

This is a question many people ask. Here's the answer:

1. Go to your profile. Click on "Edit My Profile".

2. On the left side of the page, choose "Edit Signature".

3. Here, you can change the font, size, color, and add pictures, links or media. To add a picture, go to any picture-hosting website [i use Photobucket ] and copy the IMG code [on Photobucket, the code is at the bottom right of the page.

I do wish they made tutorials here. But whatever, that's pretty much it. :) Any other questions, just ask! :D

Yeah you know in ur signature how there is a live picture of Shin'ichi???

Can you tell me a step by step how to do that???

I searched up a picture of Shinichi on Photobucket [try searching "shinichi gif"]. Copy the IMG code [in the box on the other side of the screen from the picture; it looks like this:]

Capture.jpg

And then, copy and paste the IMG code into your signature. There's tons of other GIFs if you can't find the one I used. :)

I am not too great but pm me the render and i will try my best :)

If you don't find any render ,just tell me the person you want to add in your signature and the text .Once i am done ,i will upload the image on photobucket then follow the steps of @berumotto :-P

I have pretty much poor and basic editing skills, but it's usually enough to make a decent signature. If someone needs one, I'll be glad to help if/when I can/have time. If you need one, feel free to ask.

WHAT IF !?

What if there's a Korean version of Detective Conan who would it be ?

I WONDER ?

I wondered who's the character in it specially Shinichi and Ran.?

Oh! I wondered also how gorgeous IA HAIBARA looks like in Korean Version <3 

:D 

I have my signature ready but the problem is I don't know how to insert an image along with it from the mobile, I know its better to do that from a pc but im just too lazy to do so and the image is on my mobile .....

So can anyone help me please?

Aregato

The mobile site is very limited, from what I remember, and I don't think you'll be able to add in a signature.  You're better off waiting until you're less lazy to use your PC i guess...

The mobile site is very limited, from what I remember, and I don't think you'll be able to add in a signature.  You're better off waiting until you're less lazy to use your PC i guess...

I think someone should try to make it less limited because my laziness won't lift off at all XP anyway I will see anytime around when I get to use the PC

The button just won't work for me at all whenever I want to add a picture to my post or signature.

I just think it's my computer. lol. 

However, is someone else having the same problem as me? Cause I can't figure it out.

Do photos from photobucket work over here?

I did this but it didn't work...

Also, make sure it's not too big! If you want to have a large picture or a big space, please put it in a spoiler box by using:

[spoiler][img=Your picture url here][/spoiler]

you can see what happened at the end in my signature......

I did this but it didn't work...

Also, make sure it's not too big! If you want to have a large picture or a big space, please put it in a spoiler box by using:

[spoiler][img=Your picture url here][/spoiler]

you can see what happened at the end in my signature......

The problem is your image. It doesn't load. Are you using the right url and does deviantart allow hotlinking?

conan_chibi_by_neko_playn-d6wav9u.png

http://fc04.devianart.net/fs70/f/2013/233/c/a/conan_chibi_by_neko_playn-d6wav9u.png

I don't know...

Re-copied the URL again and its yet the sam thing....

About the hot linking.... I definitely have no idea about it....

I will try again here..

I always upload my sigs to Google's long since forgotten Picasa Web Albums (wait no, I think it's part of Google+ now...)  Regardless, if you have a Google account, using their image uploading thing, whatever it's called, is pretty convenient.  Just save whatever picture you want from online and re-upload it there if the link isn't working.  It keeps the photos private too, unless you change the settings, so you don't have to feel bad about "taking" someone else's work, though the pictures show fine in DCW sigs.  My current Ace Attorney signature, and practically every other signature I've ever had, was uploaded there.  It's a lot more private than things like imgur.

I always upload my sigs to Google's long since forgotten Picasa Web Albums (wait no, I think it's part of Google+ now...)  Regardless, if you have a Google account, using their image uploading thing, whatever it's called, it pretty convenient.  Just save whatever picture you want from online and re-upload it there if the link isn't working.  It keeps the photos private too, unless you change the settings, so you don't have to feel bad about "taking" someone else's work, though the pictures show fine in DCW sigs.  My current Ace Attorney signature, and practically every other signature I've ever had, was uploaded there.  It's a lot more private than things like imgur.

Thanks alot.... :D

The reason why your image isn't loading is because your url is wrong. You dropped one of the letter t's in deviantart.net. The url you have in your signature is on the first line and the correct address is on the second line:

http://fc04.devianart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/c/a/conan_chibi_by_neko_playn-d6wav9u.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/c/a/conan_chibi_by_neko_palyn-d6wav9u.png
Also, I noticed you aren't using the proper code that will make an image display. You use an image tag (img), not a url tag (url), for an image.

Typing this

[img=fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/c/a/conan_chibi_by_neko_palyn-d6wav9u.png]
makes this

conan_chibi_by_neko_palyn-d6wav9u.png

Edit: deviantart doesn't allow long term hotlinking it seems