Detective Conan World
Blunch

Help with making, fixing, or changing signatures. Ask questions here.

I've had this problem for a while now, but I didn't really bother with it until I realized I really, REALLY wanted to change my signature. :mellow:

Basically what I do is search for an image on Photobucket and click on it. I copy the URL and paste into the the 'insert image' box while I'm editing my signature. But when I save, the image doesn't display. Ever.

The only one that's ever worked is my current one, and someone gave me the URL for that. Maybe there is a different URL I have to find for every picture, but so far all I've ever seen is that empty recetangle with the red X in the corner.

I can't understand the problem; all the settings on my computer are fine. Can someone help?

Also, is there another website I can get pictures for my signature?

Oh, I know what to do. I had this exact same problem. You have to left click on the image and hit view image. When 'viewing' the image, it will JUST be the picture, and nothing else on the page. You use that URL. Everything should work after that.

• Upvote 1

Okay, so I found the problem. It was just that I searched the pic and used that URL, and that wasn't the right one. I used the IMG code under the Share this photo option. But thanks for everyone's help :) you guys all get a rep!

• Upvote 1

Okay, so I found the problem. It was just that I searched the pic and used that URL, and that wasn't the right one. I used the IMG code under the Share this photo option. But thanks for everyone's help :) you guys all get a rep!

Also a win for the signature!\o/

And this problem should be locked by now.

~hi.. its the new mem in the dcw..!

xxxmiss-aixxx

i knw im so baka ,,xP

Soooo! im lazy too << just get to the topic girl,, i knw i knw xP

I Need someone to give me an accurete info to hw can i make a signture,, or cant anyone just create it for me? plz if u can or know how tell me,,, i wanna hav a nice signture! onegai mina-san ! so here U Go write replays !

btw.. how to post pic into ( my post ) bcuz when i tried it dosent work!

ja na!

Hello!

Welcome to DCW!You want to have a nice signature just like others?Just go to your profile then to "Edit your profile" find the "change your signature" then copy the URL of your favorite image if it's an online one and paste it in the "Insert Image".

You can mess with the colors and stuff, too. Like add italics, and change the size of the font. But when you copy the URL for pictures, use photobucket.com . There should be an IMG code to the right of the picture. Copy and paste that into the signature edit box. Don't make the mistakes I did! :P

Hmmm...

For my knowledge I think that u copy the wrong link..

U hav to copy the direct link got it ?

If its not that problem

Then u didn't erase the http.. In the insert image Bfor putting the link inside..

If it's not that problem too then it should be because u put many pics or big size pic

That's all wat I can think of now!

Hope that helped!

Sure!

If u want to add pic open photo bucket..

Copy the direct link of the pic

Paste it in the img box

If u want to type something's just write wat u want highlight it and chosse the size,type and color!

If u want to put a video chosse the spoiler type from the "other styles" box and copy the URL of the YouTube clip u wanna put in it u can't put more then two videos..

U can use the spoiler box for the very large images in ur signatures so it dosent bother the other users too (:

Enjoy !!

Oh I forgot ! To make a signature open the "edit ur profile"

And chosse the ( change signature ) and make all wat I told u above!

And enjoy ur staying in dcw!!

This is a question many people ask. Here's the answer:

1. Go to your profile. Click on "Edit My Profile".

2. On the left side of the page, choose "Edit Signature".

3. Here, you can change the font, size, color, and add pictures, links or media. To add a picture, go to any picture-hosting website [i use Photobucket ] and copy the IMG code [on Photobucket, the code is at the bottom right of the page.

I do wish they made tutorials here. But whatever, that's pretty much it. :) Any other questions, just ask! :D

• Upvote 3