Detective Conan World
Blunch

Movie 15

oh...

That is what I gonna watch tonight... :-D

on second thought might be late... :? it nearly 1am... :-o plus work tomorrow. :???:

....I know, :rolleyes: off to sleep, <_< and wake up early and watch it before I go off to work... he he :grin:

that a sure deal for getting me awake. :shock:

movie 15 will be released on DVD on the 14th. movie 16 will be released april 16th. or so my producer says. as scheduled

The 14th what??? October???

My critic of the movie :

Negative aspects :

-too many pointless scenes (with the DB) : let's go shopping, let's go eat something, let's have a snowball fight, let's have the DB get lost and saved by Conan to fill 10 minutes of the movie (why do a 110 minute movie instead of a 90 minute movie ?). Because of that, the case takes too long to begin despite the action sequence at the beginning (it took 52 minutes for someone to die !). In fact the movie is very DB orientated which most of you/us will not like.

-some repetitiveness in the use of some tracks.

-the secondary characters felt a bit flat.

-the case was rather average, if not boring at times.

'Positive' aspects :

-top-notch animation, as usual.

-the music overall is still quite good, especially during the action sequences.

-ok use of humour, or at least better than 14's.

-quite emotional in the end.

-the action scenes were handled quite well.

-not too much fanservice. And the little the movie had didn't feel forced.

-at least there was some kind of case...

Overall, I would rank it under movies 1-5 and 12 and above movies 6-11 + 13-14. It's still an average movie at best.

Movie 16 confirmed. It will indeed most likely involve soccer. I suspect some kind of bomb threat in a stadium.

I watched the introduction of the movie and not much else in order to avoid spoiling myself too much.

All I can say is, this movie has the the most insane Detective Conan movie opening sequence ever.

Yes! Just found the raw on Youtube! Is currently watching, am about ten minutes in :grin:

And OMG the first part is crazy! It'll probably appeal to thrill lovers, not so much to those logical people though.

There's bombs, destruction, and super fast off-track trains. And Conan skateboarding through a tunnel, while upside down and on the ceiling!

Yes! Just found the raw on Youtube! Is currently watching, am about ten minutes in :grin:

And OMG the first part is crazy! It'll probably appeal to thrill lovers, not so much to those logical people though.

There's bombs, destruction, and super fast off-track trains. And Conan skateboarding through a tunnel, while upside down and on the ceiling!

That's nothing. Just wait until the near-end.

EXTREME SNOWBOARDING FTW \o/