CarpetCrawler

The Official Episodes 622-623 Discussion Thread

Episode 622 sucked.

That is all. For now.

Well, I do have some thoughts.

- Conan is stupid.

- The Detective Boys are stupid.

- :V

- This was just a whole bunch of WTF, IMO. Conan whacking himself in the face with his own soccer ball. The Detective Boys just chillin' on the stairwell instead of running as far as they could to call the cops.

Conan whacking himself in the face with his own soccer ball

Oh, but Conan knocking himself out was the funniest thing ever. I remember reading the manga chapter and then having to show everyone in the house the WTFROFLness of it before I could continue reading.

...HAHahahahaha!

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit annoyed they got rid of the earthquake bit, I know why they did it, but it had that really cute moment with all of the DB clinging onto Conan...:lol:

File753_007.png

6 cases on the way. that's not even count AO

announced

A Video Letter of First Love (1)

The Final Operating Room (2)

unannounced

Kid

Wolf card

Clock

Ramen

then Sera.

Someone suggest Sera should be appear in anime in the beginning of 2012.

Conan's been knocked out by his watch AND soccer ball now!! Maybe he'll go easy on the next criminal... He knows what it feels like!! XD

Conan's been knocked out by his watch AND soccer ball now!! Maybe he'll go easy on the next criminal... He knows what it feels like!! XD

OUCH!!!!!

I never imagined that Conan do it,it is his mistake...

He never realized or he realized...OH WELL!!!!!nevermind..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Detective Boys' Cellphone Colors:

Conan-Red & Black

Ai-Fuschia Pink

Mitsuhiko-Sky Blue

Genta-Yellow

Ayumi-Baby Pink

-Thea

And remember,Ai-chan only had a touch screen phone,after all she lives on Professor Agasa's House..

It was still better than any episode in the 616-621 range !

That's being awfully generous, IMO. The London Arc dragged on FOREVER, but at least only the case was stupid, and not EVERY ASPECT of it. .____.

I liked it because the detective boys had a chance to be competent (at the end with the cellphone code at least), Conan didn't dominate the whole episode, and they dished out a great Okiya is Akai clue after no Okiya for a long time. The lack of earthquake scene was a little sad, but understandable in light of recent events. Also I liked the criminals in this episode.

Conan kicking himself was the highlight of the episode. XD Also, he was the first one captured. FINALLY. And the Detective Boys have to ACTUALLY do work instead of Conan doing everything.

I thought that the only good bit in episode 622 was when Conan kicked the ball and knocked himself out x

But oh well x

And i thought the London Arc was great x

maybe thats just me x

I thought that the only good bit in episode 622 was when Conan kicked the ball and knocked himself out

ROFL x

And i thought the London Arc was great x

maybe thats just me x

I though it was quite good x

By the way...why do you place an x at the end of every sentence?

I know I'm from England so I should be kinda offended that nobody liked the London Arc but it's true it wasn't very good. I liked Hades getting hit with a tennis ball. The braill confused me... I am not looking forward to making captions for galleries in the Arc!!! Even though I'm not gonna for a while :L maybe I'll do an up to date Episodes on my birthday month as a treat and take requests.

Now Conan knows how it feels when the culprit is hit by his soccer ball... Maybe he'll think twice before automatically shooting at the criminal next time...

That's being awfully generous, IMO. The London Arc dragged on FOREVER, but at least only the case was stupid, and not EVERY ASPECT of it. .____.

The case itself was actually pretty good imo

Also, I read the manga for this case and I remember it being ridiculous, can we kill the DBs already?