Detective Conan World

I used to be a ShinRan shipper (wasn't we all?) but after season 8, I became a CoAi. I believed that Haibara would more suit Conan because of how many times they risked themselves to save each other, how they were in the same situation etc. However, I realised that Conan was wholly oblivious to how much Haibara cared for him and many fans of Detective Conan wonder if Conan continues to protest Ai for general care or so that he could get an antidote to go back to Ran. So what do you think? Who should Conan truly end up with (ignoring the obvious ending of Detective Conan that Conan turns back to Shinichi and marries Ran)?

I know!!! I was a shinran shipper as well. but seeing all childhood-friends-turn-to-couples (literally), I think this story need something different. like we need character development.. and how making all childhood friends a couple is not realistic at all (no offence). And seeing the chemistry between Conan and Ai is so gratifying. I am so in love with their interaction since it's so fresh and not all romantic but deep nonetheless. And also, if this seems impossible, since apparently Gosho already set an ending for Shinichi and Ran to be together at the end, I really hope Ai?Shiho would just die tragically. since it would be hurtful to see her alive and just spend the rest of her life knowing she doesn't have anyone... And probably Conan would realize how Ai is such a precious best friend after all. But really, if there's a hope for Ai and Conan (Shiho and Shinichi) end up together, it would be in fanfiction. Let me cry, y'all.