Detective Conan World
Incognito

Email Notification

Nah, it's not because of that. The forum tried to send the email but it seems the domain exceeded its "outgoing emails" quota per hour. That's also why there's been a lot of people who are still waiting for their validation emails (to register). I'm investigating this and also talking with support about this. I hope we can get this settle soon.

I'll let you guys know when it's fixed!

The problem should be fixed now! :)

The quota was increased and I just sent myself a few test emails. It seems to work properly now.

Thanks again for the report. ^^

Re-opening because it seems the issue is not yet resolved. Although emails seemed to be working for a while, the same issue is happening again today (even though the quota was increased). This really doesn't sound right as I really doubt the site sends out that many emails per hour. I'm again contacting support and hopefully we'll get this resolved soon!

Thank you for your patience!

Sorry for resurrecting this but I noticed that I haven't been receiving any emails lately. :unsure: I am watching the News and updates forum and it's set to Immediate Notification.