Detective Conan World
remus

traveling

I am fond of traveling and like to visit new countries. So how many countries have you already visit? what is your favorite ones?

I like traveling too. Few days ago I returned from my vacation to Dominican republic. It was cool adventure for me. I spent my time on Blue paradise resort where was cool parties and entertaining. Next time I want to go to other countries from the List of Caribbean Islands

I'd love to visit the Dominican Republic someday! it looks so stunning!!

I honestly wish I could travel everywhere, I'd love to go abroad more. Just over a year ago I went to Fuerteventura (one of the Canary Islands) and it is so beautiful. They have really nice beaches and the weather was so lovely even in December, and the island is small so you can easily visit different parts. Last June I also visited a friend in Sweden, and we stayed in a cabin in the forest on an island called Orust. It was so nice because there was a lake nearby which we swam in, and it felt so good to get away from the city. I've also been to Lebanon multiple times as it is my home country haha (it's very hot in the summer though!).

What kind of places do you like to visit? Cities, countrysides, or more tropical areas? I'd love to know!