Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Maurice

Wiki maintenance in progress

Hello all,

As you may have seen, the wiki has been down for a little while. Due to the captcha system having reached its end of life, I initiated an upgrade of the wiki platform. Things went great until I ran into some complications. I've been fixing them so far. Things should go back to normal sometime tomorrow. I still have a bit of testing to do regarding some of the issues. I'll keep you updated as soon as this is completed.

As you may have seen, the site has also been refreshed: https://www.detectiveconanworld.com (the homepage may still change some more in the near future). The back-end has been upgraded as well to use some of the most recent technologies/versions (such as PHP 7, etc...).

Thank you for your patience,

Maurice

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Oh ! I was worried if the site went down completely cuz of some errors . Anyway , I hope you have a complete separate backup of this site cuz who know what might happen ? Also the wiki section is asking for user name and pass while visiting random section ( For eg.. Gadgets ) . I am sure you are aware of this XD

• Upvote 2

I've been visiting this website for almost a year, I was really worried when I saw the message about the login and I couldn't enter because I really like this webside and I thought it would be closed forever:wacko: I'm really glad to hear it's under maintenance:lol: Thank you for all your work!! 

Oh is that what it was? Here I thought it was a new rule that was implemented and I needed to

A) sign up

B) make a couple of posts

before being able to see the wiki

oh well, at least i'll be able to edit the wiki where necessary now

not to say that the wiki is riddled with mistakes of course

So this is one of the reasons I can't access the 'Wiki' sections? :unsure: it asks for username and password over and over and it doesn't work, I hope it will be fixed soon. Thanks for your hard work!

The "remember me" function doesn't even work, and we need a REAL mobile revamp for the wiki, not just the top sidebar. But for the rest I guess that's ok.

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to address this, but I have noticed that some page do not include a voice cast for the minor characters of each anime episode.

Can this be resolved, and if not, does anyone know where you can find complete cast lists for Detective Conan episodes?