Detective Conan World
sahara

Not Allowing me to enter detectiveconan wiki or anime section

Hello everyone, I've been having a problem lately getting into the anime and wiki sections of this website.

Every time I try to get to them from here by clicking on the tabs, it says error page not found, as it does whenever I click some of the other tabs. When I try to get directly to the wiki page through a bookmark I have saved, it tells me I need to sign in (even though im always automatically signed in) and I sign in anyway with what im sure is the correct username and password, even trying multiple options and it still tells me the same thing. This is a problem because I rely on the wiki in order to know which episodes are filler and get info on some things prior to watching them and I've been using this website for at least 2 years and this has never happened to me before.

Is anyone else having problems like this or is it just me? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello. It's because I've been trying to fix some issues and I'm taking this opportunity to make a new update to the platform. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience. :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The updates are almost over. There are a few minor issues that I need to address. Since it requires a bit of testing (due to the changes that come with the latest version of the Wiki platform), it might take another day or so. Thank you for your patience.

• Upvote 5