Detective Conan World
Darkkev02

Wiki down for me? :/

Hey guys :) I've always liked getting on the wiki and reading the episode synopsis' but lately it's been telling me to sign in...so I created this account (like 5 mins ago) and it's still not letting me in?? is there a time limit?

Thank you for your help!

• Upvote 3

On 1/29/2019 at 4:47 AM, Maurice said:

Hello all,

As you may have seen, the wiki has been down for a little while. Due to the captcha system having reached its end of life, I initiated an upgrade of the wiki platform. Things went great until I ran into some complications. I've been fixing them so far. Things should go back to normal sometime tomorrow. I still have a bit of testing to do regarding some of the issues. I'll keep you updated as soon as this is completed.

As you may have seen, the site has also been refreshed: https://www.detectiveconanworld.com (the homepage may still change some more in the near future). The back-end has been upgraded as well to use some of the most recent technologies/versions (such as PHP 7, etc...).

Thank you for your patience,

Maurice

Please read what Maurice had to say and stay patient. Within this week everything should return to normal.