Detective Conan World

Heyyyyyy... so just a little info on me; I first knew DC years ago when i used to just watch random eng dub episodes on youtube when i was a small child and basically forgot about it over the years (i think most people started off like that too lol) One day, as i was looking through animes to watch, i came across DC and was like "wow i didnt know this was an anime, i thought it was some random mystery english cartoon" (oh the cringe, i know) So, to go over my childhood memories, i decided to start all over and watch it for good now because i used to watch random out of order eps when i was a kid. I thought it would just be an anime to pass time (considering the long dooming amount of episodes) and didnt think i would become that obsessed with it haha. And so after becoming a hard fan and binge watching really hard, I have just finished all of the episodes, movies, and OVAs, and am currently on my way to the manga. And its only been exactly 2 months. Yep. No, im not lying. Yes, i did mark it on the calendar.

BUUT,  having no one to speak about this anime to, (considering this is a very popular anime, I surprisingly couldn't find anyone in "real life" that has watched it or even heard about it) I found a couple of forums and stuff online and decided to make an account here and join and talk about it with other people!!

So yeah, im the "newbie" i guess, but I'll try my best to become active and supportive of this forum and participate as much as possible!!