Detective Conan World

Not that anybody notice about my comeback.. well.. Anyways hahahahahahaha
I am a member of this website since 2012 and recently I am again starting my track and coping up with Detective Conan episodes and manga updates.

I miss the whole DC crew.. and have never ever hooked with other anime series.

Thus, it makes me super duper happy to let you know that I will be traveling to Japan this upcoming SEPTEMBER (my birthdate) and I will stay there for 3 months. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!

Anyone who has visited Japan before.. please kindly recommend to me, places that I should visit specially DC related places..

feel free to send me message and we'll talk about DC all the way.
have a great day everyone

I'm new to this community but welcome back none the less.
waaah! that's amazing!! 

I'm not sure if it's a good recommendation but based on what I saw on twitter, if you happen to visit Osaka (which is known for great food and historic attractions, not to mention home of the Detective of the West ) perhaps check out the yTV station at Shiromi, Chūō-ku, Osaka; where apparently the Kaitou KID has stolen the Conan statue, leaving a note in its place. It appears to be a temporary event hyping for the 2019 movie.

Hope you have a pleasant and safe trip and happy early birthday!

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 5:11 AM, NymphadoraTheTemplar said:

I'm new to this community but welcome back none the less.
waaah! that's amazing!! 

I'm not sure if it's a good recommendation but based on what I saw on twitter, if you happen to visit Osaka (which is known for great food and historic attractions, not to mention home of the Detective of the West ) perhaps check out the yTV station at Shiromi, Chūō-ku, Osaka; where apparently the Kaitou KID has stolen the Conan statue, leaving a note in its place. It appears to be a temporary event hyping for the 2019 movie.

Hope you have a pleasant and safe trip and happy early birthday!

Thank you for your response.
Yes, I heard about it too..and I'm definitely looking forward to visit Osaka.. one of these days, hopefully... :*