Detective Conan World
TML

Cellphones

From episode 485 (I think), it seems that Conan's cellphone has multiple numbers attached to it (one for Conan Edogawa, another for Shinichi Kudo). Is that the case? Is it possible in real life to have multiple numbers attached to one phone?

but i thought that he has two cell phones now... cuz what he does is look at the phone, figure out which phone it is and determine whether he needs the bowtie or not... i know its possible to have only one cell with two numbers, but he has two cell phones...

but i thought that he has two cell phones now... cuz what he does is look at the phone, figure out which phone it is and determine whether he needs the bowtie or not... i know its possible to have only one cell with two numbers, but he has two cell phones...

No he have one cellphone because episode 400.Good guess but is wrong.possible you are right but you he ask borrow to agasa cellphone.If have two cellphone. why he ask borrow cellphone?

I think that he had one cellphone up until Episode 400 and then started using 2 because Ran was getting suspicious. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I saw him with two cellphones several times but I don't know which episodes or manga files they were in.

no i'm sure ur right, i was going to say the same thing, i KNOW he has two cell phones, he just gets them later on... think about it (i know movies don't count as part of the series, but i mean come on, they're going to stick with facts either way) when ran calls him in movie 11, she calls shinichi, and then when she calls conan he has to grab another phone, we don't see him switch sim cards, he just pulled out an identical phone

No he have one cellphone because episode 400.Good guess but is wrong.possible you are right but you he ask borrow to agasa cellphone.If have two cellphone. why he ask borrow cellphone?

He has two cell phones ok? Haven't you read the later chapters? A phone rings, he takes out two phones, says whether the phone call is for conan or shinichi, and decides whether he needs to use the bowtie.

i think that type of phone is pretty popular that time, because both Conan and Agasa has the same one.. :P :P

In ep. 400, Conan use both of the phone to fool Ran who getting suspicious about Conan's identity..

Yap! That type of handphones are like those handphones from 6 years ago...He should change it to something like iPhone 4Gs, Blackberry Bold 9700, Nokia N97/E72 and such...