Detective Conan World
hopes

Detective Conan Meets the Host Club

I posted this on FanFiction. Enjoy! :D

Fujioka Haruhi opened the letter addressed to her, curious. She wondered who it could be from. She carefully took out the paper in the envelope and started reading it. When she finished, she was smiling happily. Haruhi quickly looked for paper to reply to the letter, but she couldn’t find any.

Haruhi sighed. ‘Well, I guess I have to go the store… I need groceries anyway. Thank Kami-sama today is Saturday and there’s no school…’ Her father was out working at the bar, so she quickly gathered what she would need for a small shopping trip. Then she left her apartment.

Soon after Haruhi had left, six teenage boys approached the apartment. Two were blonde, but one was short like an elementary school child and holding a cute plush bunny. The other blonde had deep purple eyes and a wide smile. There were two brown haired boys that looked exactly alike and Cheshire Cat grins. Another boy with glasses and black hair looked calculating. The last boy was the tallest and had black hair with a silent look. They went up the stairs to the Fujioka residence. They knocked, but there was no answer.

“Haruhi! My daughter! Where is she?!” Suou Tamaki yelled, banging on the door harder.

“My lord! Calm down!” The identical twins Hitachiin Kaoru and Hikaru replied in unison.

“Haru-chan!” Haniozuka Mitsukuni shouted from Morinozuka Takashi’s shoulders.

“Honey-senpai, Tamaki, please refrain from making a scene.” Ootori Kyouya said coolly.

“But my DAUGHTER! WHERE COULD SHE HAVE GONE?” Tamaki started sobbing.

“Probably shopping.” Kyouya answered, calmly. “This is why I don’t like unplanned visits.”

“E-Excuse me…” The group of boys looked over to see the landlady of Haruhi’s apartment.

“Hello, ojou-sama.” Tamaki instantly changed. “I hope we are not disturbing anyone.”

“I’m afraid you are…” The landlady said shyly.

“I’m very sorry. But, we are trying to get into our friend’s apartment. Could you possibly help us?”

The landlady blushing, nodded. “The Fujioka’s? I thought I recognized you from before…”

“That’s correct, ojou-sama.” Tamaki continued to swoon the landlady as she opened the door. “Thank you very much. We’ll be going now.” The Host Club entered.

“I’ll make sure to bring some cookies over.” The landlady called, while leaving. Tamaki nodded and smiled sweetly, then closed the door after him.

“Leave it my lord to get us in.” The twins shrugged at each other.

“Hm…” Kyouya said, glasses glinting. “What’s this?”

Honey jumped down from Mori’s shoulders. “It’s a letter to Haru-chan!”

“WHAT?!” Tamaki exclaimed. “LET ME SEE!” He quickly grabbed the letter and started reading.

Dear Haruhi,

How have you been doing? It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other! How old were we, five? You might be wondering how I found you… Well, I was looking through my okaa-san’s contacts and I found your mother’s name. I heard she passed away… I’m so sorry. I hope you’re doing well yourself.

I would love it if we could get together some time and talk! We haven’t talked in FOREVER! It would be fun to get together and compare our lives. Do you have anyone you like, Haruhi? I do… And how’s your otou-san doing? Mine is doing pretty well… He’s a famous detective now.

Please reply as soon as possible so we can plan something! I have a few friends I’d like you to meet as well. If we’re able to plan this, is it okay if I bring them along?

Hope to read your reply soon!

-Mouri Ran

“Who’s Mouri Ran?” The twins asked together.

“I would guess one of Haruhi’s childhood friends.” Kyouya deduced.

“One of Haruhi’s commoner friends?!” Tamaki yelled, happily. “If they’re coming here, I want to meet them!”

“Me too!” Honey added.

“Mm.” Mouri said.

“We do too!” The twins protested.

“Then we’ll meet them when they visit!” Tamaki declared.

“Make sure to leave a good impression.” Kyouya suggested indifferently. “They are Haruhi’s friends.”

“Don’t worry, we got this!”

“Yeah!”

“Yay! We get to meet Haru-chan’s friends!”

“Mm.”

“What are we agreeing to?”

“Oh, Haruhi, we’re just agreeing that we were going to meet your commoner friends.” Tamaki replied, oblivious. There was a pause. “HARUHI?!”

“Yes, that’s my name.” Haruhi angrily twitched.

“Ah, Haruhi!” The twins pounced on their ‘toy’. “We missed you!”

“I just saw you yesterday…” Haruhi squirmed to get out of their clutches.

“Haru-chan~!” Honey waltzed over with his bunny, Usa-chan. “We wanna meet your commoner friends!”

“Why?” Haruhi asked, exasperated.

“Well, we wanted to see what your life was like before high school!”

“Senpai…” Haruhi sighed at the half French and half Japanese boy before her.

“So, who is Mouri Ran?” Kyouya questioned.

“Ran is my friend from when we were little. Since both our okaa-sans were lawyers, they met during a case. They became fast friends and introduced us to each other. Her okaa-san’s name is Kisaki Eri.” Haruhi explained.

“Why does her mother have a different last name then her daughter?” The twins asked together.

“I believe Kisaki-san and her husband live separately now.”

“What’s her otou-san’s name?”

“Mouri Kogoro, I think. He’s a detective.”

“Who?” Kaoru and Hikaru looked at each other in confusion.

“Haven’t you heard? That famous detective.” Kyouya informed then. “You should watch the news sometime.”

“Oh! That detective.” Honey recognized. “He seems to be very good.”

“Yes, it would seem that way…” Kyouya’s glasses glinted.

“Where were you Haruhi?” Tamaki asked his ‘daughter’.

“Getting groceries and paper to reply to Ran’s letter.” Haruhi held up her bags.

“Ooh! You were at a commoner’s grocery store!”

“Yes, senpai…” Haruhi was getting a headache.

“Let’s write the letter now!” Tamaki said excitedly.

“What? Why?”

“Hikaru! Kaoru! Let’s go!”

“Yes, sir!” The twins pounced on Haruhi and grabbed the paper out of the bag.

“Pen!”

“Here, Tama-chan!” Honey tossed a pen at Tamaki.

“Alright!” Tamaki sat Haruhi down at the table with the paper and pen in front of her.

“W-What?” Haruhi was surprised. She didn’t want to write with the whole Host Club watching her…

“Pretend we’re not here!” Tamaki advised. Haruhi dead-panned, but picked up the pen and started writing. Everybody watched.

Ran,

It’s great to talk to you again! I’ve missed you. We used to have so much fun together. Getting together again would be great! It’s fine if you bring friends. How many would there be? I actually have quite a few friends here who’d love to meet you… Don’t ask why.

Would this Tuesday sound good? You do remember where Ouran High School is, don’t you? Well, I’ll wait for your reply!

-Fujioka Haruhi

“Done.” Haruhi said when she was finished.

“Hm? Why Tuesday? Wouldn’t they have school?” Tamaki questioned.

“No, actually commoners have a small vacation currently.” Kyouya explained. “Ouran is one of the few schools who aren’t on vacation right now.”

“Really?” Kaoru asked.

“Not fair!” Hikaru complained.

“I can’t wait to see them, Haru-chan!” Honey happily said. “Are they gonna watch us in school?”

“I guess…” Haruhi thought aloud.

“You know, it might be possible to let them try a day at Ouran.” Kyouya suggested coolly.

“Really?” Haruhi was amazed. “I didn’t think you could do that…”

“Well, we could ask Tamaki’s father.”

“Would that be alright with him though?”

“Possibly.” Tamaki mused. “I might be able to ask him… I will try, and I’ll tell you tomorrow.”

“That would be good. Hopefully, I’ll get a reply tomorrow.” Haruhi nodded.

“Hooray! We get to see Haru-chan’s friends! I wonder what their like!” Honey twirled around with Usa-chan.

“Mm.” Mouri agreed.

I hope they weren't too OOC... Please tell me what you thought!! :D

LOLZ I'm getting flashbacks of that chapter where they visited. All you need to do is remember the Rolls-Royce and the Mercedes-Benz. Pretty good! I wanna see what Conan thinks! (Heiji would be a fun addition, just saying. *winks* Maybe Kid and Hakuba and a jewel belonging to a host club member too... *gives hinting wink*)

Aya-chan... <_< <_< <_< XD Thanks for reviewing!! I would appreciate if you could review on FanFiciton too... I almost didn't see your comment... :P

Aya-chan... <_< <_< <_< XD Thanks for reviewing!! I would appreciate if you could review on FanFiciton too... I almost didn't see your comment... :P

Oh, I looked on ff.net an hour or two ago, but it wasn't there yet, and at the moment, I'm slightly too lazy to do it. Maybe in an hour or two. :P BTW, I released a new chapter of MSK and you haven't reviewed it yet. Sayomi has taken your honors of being first. :P Is it in the crossover section? Oh, I also had advice to make the chapter better. There's a little too much dialogue for the size of the chapter. Add more details and it'll be near perfect!

Yes, it's in the crossover section... And there's a new chapter!! :D ...Yeah, I'll get to reading it... Sorry.

It is rather long, so it's not like I blame you. 4341 words without my author notes and review replies and everything. You should probably move it to the regular section. Nobody really minds (I mean, look at V. Shaylr's D.N. Angel crossover 'An Eternal Art') and it helps you get more attention.

Yeah, but still... *sigh* Quite a few people have read it. Next chapter I upload, I'll ask people if they want me to move it the regular section. Problem is, I won't have enough space to write the summary...