Detective Conan World
conankoibito

Angel Beats!

Yep, cuz *Spolier alert* Cuz if she quit her "Job" as the president, she'll have no right to stop the SSS from doing what they are "Doing" this is the sss's goal.

I see. I remember now. Thanks! =D

...It was...to be honest...actually really good. A little cheesy at times but really, really rather good.

...Last episode made me cry. >.>

Super rare from your majesty. Crying at an anime. x,] Well, I did to. So I have no right to speak. But I'd like to know which character you liked the most. Shiina Suits You Perfectly. XDD *Runs away*

Thinking of And A.B Personifications... Anyone lending me a hand? :,)

Super rare from your majesty. Crying at an anime. x,] Well, I did to. So I have no right to speak. But I'd like to know which character you liked the most. Shiina Suits You Perfectly. XDD *Runs away*

Thinking of And A.B Personifications... Anyone lending me a hand? :,)

At count, I think only two have done it.

No. I don't jump in rivers to save stuffed animals and end up falling off a waterfall. Nor do I stick myself in a corner and call everyone stupid.

I liked Kanade most (subsequently, Otonashi x Tachibana is my favorite pairing). Absolutely love her (and Otonashi). Hinata is great too. And you have to love Yuri. <3

At count, I think only two have done it.

No. I don't jump in rivers to save stuffed animals and end up falling off a waterfall. Nor do I stick myself in a corner and call everyone stupid.

I liked Kanade most (subsequently, Otonashi x Tachibana is my favorite pairing). Absolutely love her (and Otonashi). Hinata is great too. And you have to love Yuri. <3

But let's be 'Honest' a bit, She's just as mysterious as you <3 If not, then yusa suits you! Awesomely, not perfectly. XD

Of course. kanade is the best <3 How dare you not include Yui? She's the best right after Kanade, then comes yuri. XD

You forgot TK <\3

Loooooooove the anime, but it's so sad. Every character I like, BOOM! and it vanished. Yui, iwasawa... And many others..

My fav song is of course.. "My song" damn, iwasawa... WHY?!

I understand!!!!!!!!!!!why IWASAWA sneaked up herself,She wants to live freely and sing..

and by the ways..... LOVE YOUR GIFs!! such as the YUI-NYAN!

I've read all over the place that people want a season 2. Is that even possible considering how the show ended

Yeah,I agree I want to have that season 2!!!not enough 14 eps..

He's amazing.

TK Time.~ >:D

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=L0fO2P0Zft4

INCREDIBLE!! What an ENGLISH,I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But let's be 'Honest' a bit, She's just as mysterious as you <3 If not, then yusa suits you! Awesomely, not perfectly. XD

Of course. kanade is the best <3 How dare you not include Yui? She's the best right after Kanade, then comes yuri. XD

You forgot TK <\3

No and no. Shiina may be "mysterious" but in a dark-emo way. And then Yusa is just a girl who "stalks" everyone and reports to Yuri.

I don't really like Yui, to be honest. I feel sorry for her story, but she's way too hyper for my taste (I never really like the hyper ones). As for TK, he's ok, but I don't favor him in any way.

No and no. Shiina may be "mysterious" but in a dark-emo way. And then Yusa is just a girl who "stalks" everyone and reports to Yuri.

I don't really like Yui, to be honest. I feel sorry for her story, but she's way too hyper for my taste (I never really like the hyper ones). As for TK, he's ok, but I don't favor him in any way.

As Below v even though it wound my heart saying you're like tenshi, but true. Le'me face it, I'm the Shiina now. XD

:V She's too cute for your taste you mean? She remind me of you, Ahhhhhh, <333

But he's the one who bring '' Fun '' to AB

Well, when Kanade was still just known as Tenshi, she was pretty mysterious. IU as Tenshi?

Yep.

Wait, What happen to the personifications? Anyone going to help me ;________;

I love this anime <3! The ending made me cry so hard my eyes turned puffy!

Oh and I have a question. Spoilered for the sake of those who haven't seen it.

How did Tenshi get there before Otonashi when he obviously died first?

How did Tenshi get there before Otonashi when he obviously died first?

That's the one plot hole that's keeping me from ranking this a perfect 10/10. Otherwise, it's still a very strong 9/10.

Hmmm.. Kanade is okay. It's a bit ironic how on that one picture she's so far in the back. Realistically to the whole ordeal, Yuri is definitely important: she's the core of the entire resistance and such. However Angel/Kanade becomes everyone's obsession, especially the viewers'. So by the time we reach the end of the series, you might as well swap their positions, because Yuri is hardly important to anyone anymore. Even though she shuts down the crazy as crap guy with all the computers, her attention is short-lived.

The reason I like Yuri: I'm way too much like her :P She's a leader and passionate, even though a lot of the time, she really doesn't know what to do. She's dynamic in her own way, but she's not quite mysterious. There's nothing that makes everyone go "OOHH!"

Which is exactly what Kanade is. She has everything that Yuri doesn't, which makes me rather unhappy with her. She takes Yuri's importance to everyone and throws it to the wind effortlessly.

Of course, I do like Kanade to a point. Everyone's drawn to her character and she's really pretty :33 But still. As a person like Yuri all too much, I can't say I'd put Kanade at the top of the list at all. At. All. >3>''

*had to stick up for Yuri*

Hmmm.. Kanade is okay. It's a bit ironic how on that one picture she's so far in the back. Realistically to the whole ordeal, Yuri is definitely important: she's the core of the entire resistance and such. However Angel/Kanade becomes everyone's obsession, especially the viewers'. So by the time we reach the end of the series, you might as well swap their positions, because Yuri is hardly important to anyone anymore. Even though she shuts down the crazy as crap guy with all the computers, her attention is short-lived.

The reason I like Yuri: I'm way too much like her :P She's a leader and passionate, even though a lot of the time, she really doesn't know what to do. She's dynamic in her own way, but she's not quite mysterious. There's nothing that makes everyone go "OOHH!"

Which is exactly what Kanade is. She has everything that Yuri doesn't, which makes me rather unhappy with her. She takes Yuri's importance to everyone and throws it to the wind effortlessly.

Of course, I do like Kanade to a point. Everyone's drawn to her character and she's really pretty :33 But still. As a person like Yuri all too much, I can't say I'd put Kanade at the top of the list at all. At. All. >3>''

*had to stick up for Yuri*

I second this.