Detective Conan World
DrWhoAR

Ran ever strike Conan?

I'm curious. I've seen poor Conan get whacked in the head quite a bit, but Ran has never (at least as far as I've seen) struck him. Given the trouble he's sometimes caused her, I find that a bit surprising. Anyone know of an issue where she DID actually smack him?

I remember she came really close though when Conan pulled the anaesthetizing needle out of the rear region of her pants in the Tequila case. She missed and hit Kogoro's face. I think she's also hurt Conan unintentionally when she was distracted by thinking about someone else; I vaguely remember one scene where she squeezed his hand really tightly because she was angry at Shinichi.

wait, didn't she hit him in ep 60, the illustrated murder case?

conan was snooping in the guys fridge and ran hits him for not listening to her

i remember her draggin him across the room with a bump on his head

wait, didn't she hit him in ep 60, the illustrated murder case?

conan was snooping in the guys fridge and ran hits him for not listening to her

i remember her draggin him across the room with a bump on his head

Indeed, but I think that was probably the only time. And personally think that was pretty OOC of her considering how her character is with kids.

Here is the page in question

detective-conan-181431.jpg

Though the act actually happens off panel. They probably showed it in the anime though.

dude she cries because he's lost (not really lost though) y would u think she would hit g=him on purpose??

Why? Because she totally did in File 126

10.jpg

See? Ran CLEARLY struck him. OOC? Certainly, but it still happened in manga canon.

^but it seems doesn't hurt a lot..look...it seems nothing for Conan icon_e_biggrin.gif

The question is not whether or not she HURT him, but rather if she ever STRUCK him. To which the answer would be "yes" according to that panel.

She wouldn't hit Conan...

>>BUT ALMOST when Ran almost knew Conan's identity and LUCKILY Shin's mom came to the rescue... ^_^

Man... you people don't read my posts do you...?

10.jpg

Proof of Ran hitting Conan. She did it once off panel, end of story. This is the third time I've posted this image.