Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

My favorites? Hard to choose, I can't put them in order because I absolutely love DC movies.

But I liked so far.. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9,

1- Really good mystery/ plot. ShinRan towards end *squeal*

2- I liked the Kogoro&Eri thing. Conan+gun = EPIC

3- I just liked it :l

4- AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME. I loved the ShinRan and the mystery was rather nice.

5- I didn't really like this movie that much, it was sorta boring, but the mystery &ending was a total win

6- LOVED IT. I really liked the idea of them being in a virtual Old Time London, and I like the sci-fi theme sorta. <3 Hiroki

7- As much as I love Heji and Shinichi turning back to himself this movie was BORING. I had felt 0 excitement in it. The Mystery was weird. I personally didn't enjoy this movie.

8- Kid :D I like Kid, he's hilarious. And Ran being able to crash land that plane and confess = Me SUPPERR HAPPYY :D Did I mention this movie actually made me take interest in RanXKaito? Their interactions are so cute :3 I'm still all for KaiAo, KaiShin, and KaiHaku though :P

9- I like this one because well, Kogoro got his time to shine, every now and them Kogoro does get to stand in the limelight but this was something that Shinichi didn't even notice, Kogoro did it all by himself, SO PROUD x) Mouri can be annoying but I find him hilarious and adorable :P

10- I like it, not the best, but I enjoyed it. Mostly because EVERYONE appears in it.

11- I REALLY did not like this movie, skips around, I got confused and I actually stopped in the middle of watching this. This was the only movie that got me SO bored I didn't want to continue. That bad.

12- SHINRAN :D I liked this one. But at the same time I don't. The mystery =terrible. But I guess I liked the singer and the fact that Conan/Shinichi has perfect pitch. And did I mention the ShinRan? Mwhaha, you can tell I just the DC movies because of the little ShinRan they always add in about EVERY movie :P

I haven't watched 13, 14, or 15 yet. I saw some movie 14 clips and it looks really funny. Just pure comedy, I don't see it as an interesting movie, just a relaxed and funny movie you can watch for fun. Phew, that was long..

I liked all the movies, so I can't pick a favorite. However, my least favorite one is probably Movie 3: Wizard of the Last Century. The movie is pretty good, but compared to the others it's not that great. It had a great soundtrack, though. :)

Uhmmm. As For Me I Think Movies 1,2,5,6,7,10,11,12 ARE Best ! ^_^ Coz' They Possess The "BOOM" Quality That Passes My Standards Loljk. -_- M.1 Is More On SHINRAN Which Is My Fave Love Team In D.C ... M.2 Is Like An ADVENTURE And SUSPENSE Movie Coz' You'll Never Knew If You Are The NEXT To Die So It's Pretty Adventurous :) M.5 IS EXTREMEEEEEEE ! :D Yeah, GO ON ! Jump,Jump,Jump IN THE BUILDING IF YOU AIN'T FALL. Dude, Your FREAKINGLY AWESOME :D M.6 IS Uhmmm. HISTORY? But I Sure Liked IT SHERLOCKIAN Blood Runs Through Me Coz' I'MMA DETECTIVE CONAN LOVERR <3 M.7 Coz' It's Mainly Bout KAZUHEI ! And I LALALOVE IT :) M.10 --- DETECTIVES ARE AROUNDDD ! ^_^ M.11 --- NOW THAT'S REAL ADVENTURE ! :) M.12 -- REIKO AKIBA ! I SALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE ! Ya ! ESPECIALLY CONAN (PERFECT PITCH BUT TONE DEAF) Loljk, ^_^ D.C MOVIES ARE JUST FUNNNN' ! Looking Forward In Watching Movie 15 ! ^_^

Uhmmm. As For Me I Think Movies 1,2,5,6,7,10,11,12 ARE Best ! ^_^ Coz' They Possess The "BOOM" Quality That Passes My Standards Loljk. -_- M.1 Is More On SHINRAN Which Is My Fave Love Team In D.C ... M.2 Is Like An ADVENTURE And SUSPENSE Movie Coz' You'll Never Knew If You Are The NEXT To Die So It's Pretty Adventurous :) M.5 IS EXTREMEEEEEEE ! :D Yeah, GO ON ! Jump,Jump,Jump IN THE BUILDING IF YOU AIN'T FALL. Dude, Your FREAKINGLY AWESOME :D M.6 IS Uhmmm. HISTORY? But I Sure Liked IT SHERLOCKIAN Blood Runs Through Me Coz' I'MMA DETECTIVE CONAN LOVERR <3 M.7 Coz' It's Mainly Bout KAZUHEI ! And I LALALOVE IT :) M.10 --- DETECTIVES ARE AROUNDDD ! ^_^ M.11 --- NOW THAT'S REAL ADVENTURE ! :) M.12 -- REIKO AKIBA ! I SALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE ! Ya ! ESPECIALLY CONAN (PERFECT PITCH BUT TONE DEAF) Loljk, ^_^ D.C MOVIES ARE JUST FUNNNN' ! Looking Forward In Watching Movie 15 ! ^_^

----- > PLEASE THUMBS UP (LIKE) THIS' :">

My link

EDITED PIC OF D.C LOVERSSS B)

Holy hell... If you are going to type like that, please be considerate enough to make it into a list like Kim-chan... I seriously had problems understanding what you wrote.

Also it's kind of rude to ASK for "likes" or "+1" or a "vote up" or a "rep" (as it is known here). If a person feels that your post is worth liking they will, and at no other time. Sure there are sheep on the internet who will do so just because people asked, like on youtube. But I like to think that users on the forums I frequent aren't sheep and are generally more intelligent than the mass populous who will do something just because they are told to.

Basically what it comes down to is internet and forum etiquette. Make your posts readable and understandable (It helps organizing it if it is an excited rant like yours) or doing what I do and use proper language, because it looks quite nice and is rarely misunderstood (though that doesn't prevent misinterpretation). And asking for certain things is rude and kind of pointless. Look around the forum and see how everyone else posts and follow that...

This has been a public service announcement courtesy of Kyuu. :)

Sorry for the OTness, but I had to respond to that mess of a post. Please return to the regularly scheduled topic.

I realized I haven't posted anything about my favorite movies yet.

My Top 5 Favorite Movies (with long ass explanations :mrgreen:):

#5) Movie 14 - Rant all you want about how terrible you think the plot was and how unnecessary some of the characters were, but regardless, I enjoyed this movie for the most part. Perhaps it was the comic relief of the story that stuck out to me the most (with the whole Kaitou Kid disguising as Shinichi moments). As for the plot, the fact that it was different from movies 1-13 made me enjoy it even more. After all, I do like change, despite how "flawed" the plot was; viewers can see a new side of "mystery" that they have rarely seen before, since murder mysteries seem to be the norm in DC.

#4) Movie 5 - This movie is definitely 9/11 reminiscent (both involved twin towers, intentional destruction of the towers, and both happened on the same year). That's besides the point. This movie had a plethora of action scenes, despite how overboard unrealistic they were (the intense action outweighed the movie's preposterousness). I had to admit, my heart was racing during the climatic countdown scene. It's unbelievable how much times death was a only a breath away from the main characters (would that make the characters lucky, that they survived, or unlucky, that death seemed to be stalking them?). The intriguing plot, the suspense, and the near-death scenes made the movie that much more enjoyable.

#3) Movie 8 - There are several reasons as to why I like this particular movie. First of all, Kaitou Kid plays an important role throughout the whole movie (the steal-attempt of the ring, the murder case, and the landing of the plane). Also, the murder case was well displayed and organized, and it was also misleading to viewers at various instances (each suspect had a trick and motive for murder, making it even harder to determine the culprit). Lastly, the action-packed ending served to be one of the suspenseful scenes ever shown in a DC movie. And Ran, out of all people, had to find a way to stop the plane? Whaaaat?!

#2) Movie 6 - Come on, what die-hard DC fan wouldn't love a DC movie that had Sherlock Holmes in it? I would KILL to be in a virtual game with Holmes :twisted: (just kidding, maybe). This movie was simply amazing. The characters were set in a virtual 19th century London, solving a mystery about Jack the Ripper with the help of Holmes. This movie is my #2 favorite because of its extraordinary plot (the virtual game withholds the answer to a real life murder case which Shinichi and his father must solve). And what's even more amazing is that ANYONE can enjoy this movie, whether or not you are a DC fan.

#1) Movie 4 - I LOVE THIS MOVIE THE MOST. This was the first DC movie I ever watched; I loved DC even more after watching it for the first time. Everything about it was amusing, whether it was the flashback of the day Shinichi turned into Conan, the tragedy of Sato's near-death experience, the fact that Ran lost her memory, or the murderer still being on the loose with intent of killing Ran. There were several aspects of action, thrill, suspense, and even love ("I love you more than anyone else in this world"). Overall, movie 4 is my absolute favorite and that's a fact.

The invisible side ?

<_< Mystery could be referring to the plot that you all hate so much or the mystery as to why unnecessary characters were put into the plot or the mystery of wondering what mystery actually lies within this movie. I mean it's all a mystery, right?

5 because of BO and last 45 min

6 because of Sherloc Holmes

15 because of the end

EDIT: 5 cuz it has nice skateboard trick

Edited by Heksu
  • Upvote 1

Movie 3 - the Russian Imperial Easter Egg

Movie 6 - Phantom of Baker Street

Movie 13 - Black Organisation

There are others that are not bad too, but these three are the most memorable to me. I especially like the Baker Street (movie 6)!

So Far My Ranking About the Movies I have watched

1. Quarter Of Silence-

2. Phantom Of Baker Street

3. Countdown to Heaven

4. Magician of The Silver Sky

5. Crossroads of the Ancient Capital

6. Captured in her Eyes

7. The Raven Chaser

I will watch the others next.. But I think I dont have the guts to watch Movie 11 because of your comments

I love The Fourteenth Target and Jolly Roger in Deep Azure, and the latest movie, Quarter of Silence.

But my absolute fave is....

LOST SHIP IN THE SKY!!!

<3

(I am a closet fan of Magician of the Silver Sky tho LOL)

I re-watched Lost Ship in the Sky alot :o Because got both Kid and Conan <3 nyah :D and bombs

Since there's already 16 movies, I think I'll tell from my most favorite to the least favorite.

1. The Raven Chaser
  2. Quarter Of Silence
  3. The Time Bombed Skyscraper
  4. Captured In Her Eyes
  5. Countdown To Heaven
  6. The Last Wizard Of The Century
  7. The Private Eyes' Requiem
  8. The Fourteenth Target
  9. Phantom Of Baker Street
  10. The Eleventh Striker
  11. The Full Score Of Fear
  12. Crossroads In The Ancient Capital
  13. Strategy Above The Depths
  14. The Lost Ship In The Sky
  15. Magician Of The Silver Sky
  16. Jolly Roger In The Deep Azure

Hmmmmm my favourite movie would be the 14 which it the ship lost in the sky....

I don't know why but I guess it would be the sky etc

anyway ja ne~

Same here. I think the movie 14 is one of the best DC movies. I'm not sure why... Maybe because there weren't any dull moment like in other movies have been.

My favorite is Quarter of Silence, I can say that without a 2nd thought. That movie had me so worked up hahaa. All the movies are fun, but that one was just above the rest for me. I loved the plot and the end was just fabulous. By the end I might have had a tear in my eye...I had also worked all day and was tired so maybe a bit more inclined to be emotional but that is besides the point!

• Upvote 1

My favorite is Quarter of Silence, I can say that without a 2nd thought. That movie had me so worked up hahaa. All the movies are fun, but that one was just above the rest for me. I loved the plot and the end was just fabulous. By the end I might have had a tear in my eye...I had also worked all day and was tired so maybe a bit more inclined to be emotional but that is besides the point!

I totally agree with you

My favorite is Countdown to Heaven. And until I see another one like it, it will remain my favorite. =w=

I stopped watching Phantom of baker Street once the DB died. I'm sorry. I couldn't watch another hour of it just being Conan, Haibara, Ran, and some random kids.

(But I REALLY loved the bridge scene! :-D)

I loved Quarter of Silence too. FINALLY! DB BASED MOVIE! x3 BOO YAH!

I didn't like movie 14 very much.

captured in Her Eyes was alright... but I didn't like how it was focused on Ran getting her memory back and to me it was "thank goodness" the DB were in there through basically the whole movie.

The others I didn't care for much either. (Some I haven't seen. My opinion may change. :) )

i like ALL the movies.

but the best top 5 are :

1. The Quarter Of Silence (New effects and conan almost died in the end)

2. Phantom Of Baker Street (About Holmes and the plot is interesting)

3. Captured In Her Eyes (Since Ran lost her memory, most parts are cool)

4. The Raven Chaser (conan/BO combat!)

5. The Fourteenth Target (Cause cool conan shoot scene and its about Eri)

Anyone thought of a movie when conan reveals his identity?

*please reply*

Because it seems no one has taken the time to reply, I guess I will.

Technically, Conan hasn't "revealed his identity yet. He did get pretty close a few times times:

1. M-3: When Kaito Kid finds out Conan is Shinichi. This is non-canon, and Kaito still has yet to prove he knows the two are the same in any canon work.

2. M-6: When Conan gets into the cocoon, Hiroki (as Noah's Ark) realizes Conan is actually Shinichi through some unknown identification program in the cocoon itself. However, he never tells Conan he figured out the secret, and only whispers, "Goodbye, Kudo Shinichi" just before committing "computer suicide".

3. M-10: When the criminal (won't reveal name in case some people haven't watched it yet) uses the fingerprint detectors, he mistakenly takes Conan as Shinichi. Fortunately for Conan, he's also blind and with the help of the voice changing bow tie, Conan can keep his identity a secret.

4. M-13: The most famous, when Irish figures out Conan is Shinichi through a fingerprint matching software. He's killed before he can tell anyone else of his findings, ensuring Conan's secret is still a secret.

If you're looking for the time Conan almost told Ran who he really was, that would be the scene in M-3 where Conan takes off his glasses as prepares to admit, but Kaito Kid interferes.