Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

That's a tough call!

But, I would have to say my absolute favorite Detective Conan movie thus far is movie 8: Magician of the Silver Sky. Not just because of some hilarious scenes and that our favorite phantom thief plays a major role, but.. the action! Thrown onto a plane with only ill pilots and no outside guides is one of the most intense situations I've seen concerning Detective Conan!

Not to mention a domino-effect of everything that could go wrong does! I remember the first time I watched it I was awe-stuck and sitting on the edge of my seat. Of all the films, this one impacted me the most. :)

(Besides, I mean come now, there is an intense scene between Shinichi and Ran, too!)

I think i like it might be cos it's music related. I'm not biased, .. i guess. Haha.

I also downloaded all the songs from movie 12. My personal fav is Shinichi's amazing grace.

top 3 favorite conan movies:

1. The Raven Chaser: probably the best conan movie i've seen so far. mainly cuz i get to see Gin and the others crash and burn lol xD. it's pretty action-packed. and i actually thought this was where the whole series end. i got really upset about it. but now i'm happy the series is still going on :D

2. The Magician of The Silver Sky: this movie is really awesome, cuz Ran and Sonoko have to fly a plane. and a 747 at that! and the way Conan managed to keep the plane from crashing and Ran and Sonoko successfully crash-landing the plane... pure pro-ness.

3. The Phantom Of Baker Street: this is mainly cuz i'm a sherlock holmes fan and i'm a sucker for anything to do with holmes lol. so in other words: sherlock holmes+detective conan+jack the ripper= an epic conan movie :DD

top 3 favorite conan movies:

1. The Raven Chaser: probably the best conan movie i've seen so far. mainly cuz i get to see Gin and the others crash and burn lol xD. it's pretty action-packed. and i actually thought this was where the whole series end. i got really upset about it. but now i'm happy the series is still going on :D

2. The Magician of The Silver Sky: this movie is really awesome, cuz Ran and Sonoko have to fly a plane. and a 747 at that! and the way Conan managed to keep the plane from crashing and Ran and Sonoko successfully crash-landing the plane... pure pro-ness.

3. The Phantom Of Baker Street: this is mainly cuz i'm a sherlock holmes fan and i'm a sucker for anything to do with holmes lol. so in other words: sherlock holmes+detective conan+jack the ripper= an epic conan movie :DD

Epic? Best is the word.

My favourite is most likely Countdown to Heaven. That last scene was epic! Overall, I thought it was a very clever story. And the music was great too! I've watched that one more times than I can count. I also really like A Strategy Above Depths.

My least favourite is probably Raven Chaser. Something about that particular movie just didn't quite catch my interest like the others.

My favorite movies are:

The Timed Bomb Skyscrapper

Captured in her eyes

Countdown to Heaven

Strategy above the depths

The Private Eye's Requiem

Jolly Roger and the Deep Azure

The Lost ship in the sky

Havent seen Movie 7,8,or 13. I've seen movie 12 and that one was just meh honestly. And since I've finally seen movie 14,it's easily in my favorites now.

My favorite movies are:

The Timed Bomb Skyscrapper

Captured in her eyes

Countdown to Heaven

Strategy above the depths

The Private Eye's Requiem

Jolly Roger and the Deep Azure

Havent seen Movie 7,8,13 or 14. I've seen movie 12 and that one was just meh honestly.

ya... Movie 12 isn't that good. Honestly, I don't like movie 1 , 11 and 12. 13 is still not that good but I love the last 20 minutes

Stars from 0 (-) to 5 (*****).

1) Captured in Her Eyes *****

2) The Magician of the End of the Century *****

3) The Raven Chaser *****

4) Full Score of Fear *****

5) The Fourteeth Target ****

6) Crossroads in the Ancient Capital ****

7) Strategy Above the Depths ****

8) The Private Eyes Requiem ****

9) The Magician of the Silver Sky ****

10) Countdown to Heaven ***

11) Jolly Roger and the Deep Azur **

12) The Time Bombed Skyscraper **

13) The Phantom of Baker Street -

14) The Lost Ship in the Sky -

I like the Baker Street one best...mainly because it can possibly be the only work in which some main characters(Ran,detective kids) met the "death",and Conan got TOTALLY desperate.And it's also the 1st DC movie I've watched.My Chinese teacher in junior high school played it once on class.

My review of Captured in Her Eyes.

The fourth movie of the excellent Detective Conan movie series, named "Captured in Her Eyes", is quiet surprising.

The pitch of the story gives a good idea of what to expect from the movie: a cop's murderer unleashed paranoia amoung officers of the law. After having witnessed the attempted murder of a cop, Ran loses consciousness. When she awakens, the trauma has caused her to lose her memory, but despite her state she is now the culprit's next target.

The story has many qualities: it is well written, very dark (almost creepy at time), with a permanent tense atmosphere, and also quite realistic (only the last 15 minutes shows some spectacular action sequences). Some scenes also shows some surprising degree of violence quiet unexpected from the saga.

Conan, fearing fer the safety of her beloved one, is unable to think the case on his whole, showing permanent signs of distress. And not without reason because, when he finally get an hold over the culprit, Ran is more than ever in danger of death.

The oppressive tension is dominant during the whole run and the direction and the music efficiently succeed to support that.

One word about the direction: dark. Almost all the movie happens in a dark scenery: most of the story takes place during night, the beginning of the movie being during a rain with a clouded sky, and some dark places complete the picture.

Without a doubt the darker and more realistic of all Conan movies but also surely the one which shows the weakest commercial potential, its astonishing atmosphere makes Captured in Her Eyes to be rather unique in the saga and, for my part, I personally found it to the most achieved Conan movie.

• Upvote 1

I like most of the DC movies but my favorites are

#5 The ending is really good

#6 I like Sherlock Holmes

#12 Because I love singing and theres so much singing going on, and I like the fact that Shinichi has a perfect pitch

#13 I like that there's a huge gathering of all the police-officers, and I also like when Gin gets all surprised that someone could get away from them.

Those are my favorites however I love it when Ran has to land the plane in movie 8

worst movies

11 - agree with everything carpet said

13 - made the bo look kiddy and stupid when they're actually the comeplete opposite in the anime. childish action scenes and the most unbelievble stunt to send a bunch of professional killers flying.

best - 14, 4 and 5

The first movie I've watched is movie 11 :lol: But even though I've watched it tons of times, I still can't get a point what's happening. :???:

My favourite is movie 13 :smile: Kind of 刺激 XD

I've watched all DC movie and my fav will definitely be The Raven Chaser!! but the part where gin's helicopter shooting the tokyo tower seems a little bit illogical <_< the first movie i watched is movie 14, i'm so pissed off when i thought ran gonna kiss kaito kid for real :evil: but i'm still luvin' it :mrgreen: