Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

I've only watch 3 movies for now.. But the Movie that has the greatest impact on me was Movie 2!

It's really cool when Conan holds the gun and fires it into Ran. I also love the scene when

Ran kissed Conan in order to save him from drowning.

It's not like she actually kissed him. She just passed on her oxygen (Though I personally think that defies common sense. You breathe out carbon dioxide, not oxygen. How did Conan revive?)

It's not like she actually kissed him. She just passed on her oxygen (Though I personally think that defies common sense. You breathe out carbon dioxide, not oxygen. How did Conan revive?)

Technically, you breathe out some oxygen as well as carbon dioxide, because your lungs can't process all of it. Thus, Conan could've been revived that way. Just something I learned in Science.

Yeah ! Quarter of Solace wins the contest hands down ! The best story by far ! I haven't seen it but I know it already (like we all knew what DBE would turn out to be) ! lol !

More seriously, Captured In Her Eyes is the best in my opinion: a real thriller, and so dark, so realistic (except the last part)...

I hope the plot of the next movie will return to that kind of serious plot.

i would say

1. movie 6 - the phantom of baker street. it was just the coolest and the most believable (other than the artificial intelligence part).

2. movie 7 - crossroads in the ancient capital. Shinichi appearing as hattori was cool.

3. movie 2 - the fourteenth target. the first time that i saw a good side of mouri.

4. movie 3 - Kaito & shinichi were both super cool.

5. movie 13 - mainly because of B.O.

6. movie 9 - somehow i liked Mouri. though i find him a tad irritating at times.

But as far as i have seen movie 15 will win the top spot, the plot seems awesome.

i would say

1. movie 6 - the phantom of baker street. it was just the coolest and the most believable (other than the artificial intelligence part).

2. movie 7 - crossroads in the ancient capital. Shinichi appearing as hattori was cool.

3. movie 2 - the fourteenth target. the first time that i saw a good side of mouri.

4. movie 3 - Kaito & shinichi were both super cool.

5. movie 13 - mainly because of B.O.

6. movie 9 - somehow i liked Mouri. though i find him a tad irritating at times.

But as far as i have seen movie 15 will win the top spot, the plot seems awesome.

No offense, but M-14 wasn't that good. I'm not saying it's bad, but I'm not saying it's good either. And I don't get why people like Kaito so much. He's seriously getting a tad bit overused in the movies, and in the end he never plays a big role in most of them.

And I don't get why people like Kaito so much. He's seriously getting a tad bit overused in the movies, and in the end he never plays a big role in most of them.

I admit, M-3 was his largest role indeed. And M-8. Without him then, Conan would've died.

I admit, M-3 was his largest role indeed. And M-10. Without him then, Conan would've died.

True, but he didn't appear much in that movie.

They only used him as an excuse for the roller coaster not to blow up.

Other than that, he was mentioned only once in a while, and appeared even less times than he was mentioned.

I have finally made my official list!

I usually just posts ones I think are okay, but now I made a list!

Okay here it is:

1. M-5: 10/10

I love this movie, and there is really nothing bad about it. Gin and Vodka, bombs in two skyscrapers, an epic finish to an epic movie: what else can I ask for?

2. M-6: 9.5/10

I love this movie as well. The story plot was a bit weird. Going into a video game and it becomes a life or death situation. Wow... How creative... But it actually tied in really well. Good action, great movie!

3. M-13: 9/10

Man, this was one dramatized movie. The trailers over did it, but they did underscore the last few scenes with Irish, Ran, the Apache, and all that good stuff. The story plot and mystery was great, just too confusing to understand at once. You'll have to watch it over and over again to finally get it.

4. M-8: 9/10

Great movie with an only mediocre story plot. Kaito Kid really made an appearance in this movie. Love the action with the 747. 'Nuff said.

5. M-9: 9/10

Love the action and ShinRan moments in here. The murder mystery was pretty easy to guess, but creative enough. Mouri Kogoro also gets his turn to shine! Nice little movie. One to remember.

6. M-4: 8/10

Definitely not the best, but one of the memorable ones, I have to say. Great mystery, just lacked action. I do love the ending with Ran's memory retuning with the fountain. That was one nice ShinRan moment right there.

7. M-2: 7.5/10

Who doesn't love a crazy serial killer? This was a classic murder mystery with a nice little twist with the explosions and a nice ShinRan moment to tie it all up.

8. M-7: 7/10

The mystery itself was a headache and I didn't enjoy it at all. The action at the end was satisfying to say the least, but it could have been better.

9. M-10: 6.5/10

The mystery was hard to understand, but I could still enjoy it. The ending with Conan trying to find out the password was overdone. I mean, I figured it out long before he did. But I guess it was to make it dramatic.

10. M-3: 6.5/10

I liked the mystery, but my parents figured it out before we even reached the halfway point. I mean, they weren't even in the castle yet! The ending was way too predictable, and it just didn't have much of that same charm.

11. M-12: 6/10

Well, as much as I like music, I didn't like this movie. It was a bad mystery and the explosions were the most stupidest things ever. I just did not like this movie.

12. M-14: 6/10

Like, M-12, this just didn't pass the test. Nothing was that great about it. The "twist" at the end wasn't much of a twist. You probably could have guessed all that from the start. Kaito Kid's role was just to almost kiss Ran. That's just about it.

13. M-1: 5/10

Horrible mystery, no doubt about it. The ShinRan thing was nice, but I wouldn't exactly consider it a great ending. Other movies have had much better endings than this. Since it was their first movie, I won't say much, but...

14. M-11: 2/10

That's right. Everyone knows M-11 was a disaster. I really don't have much to say here. If you watched it, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, I don't suggest you try.

@Meitantei Holmes: your a great critic.. you even rated it

For me, I like movie 6- because it's all about sherlock holmes and I'm really a fan of sherlock holmes

movie 13- because of the BO

movie 14- well.. I love the Kid and Conan tandem part

Yeah ! Quarter of Solace wins the contest hands down ! The best story by far ! I haven't seen it but I know it already (like we all knew what DBE would turn out to be) ! lol !

More seriously, Captured In Her Eyes is the best in my opinion: a real thriller, and so dark, so realistic (except the last part)...

I hope the plot of the next movie will return to that kind of serious plot.

OMG, YOU GUYS WATCHED MOVIE 15?!!!

I think The Raven Chaser was the best one.

Agreed.

I loved the Raven Chaser, partially because of the BO and partially because...of the BO. :P

No they did not :]

They said that the Story is going to be awesome but they havent seen it yet :D

In my opinion, it was Movie 5.

It was overall so awesome, loved the part when Sonoko got her new hair cut.

I was like "WHAAAAAAAAT, thats going to get her in trouble." [:

And the end was just awesome!