Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

My favorites would be

-Movie 3: Last Wizard of the Century (it was an interesting mystery in my books, and that egg was really pretty... Not to mention Ran suspecting Conan, only to have Kaitou Kid come in :P)

-Movie 5: Countdown to Heaven (it's pretty intense, and I love all the physics calculations Conan and Haibara had to do in the end)

-Movie 6: Phantom on Baker Street (it's cool to see the characters die, without actually having them dying)

-Movie 14: Lost Ship in the Sky (*sigh* I'm aware this movie was mostly just fanservice, but that didn't stop me from watching then rewatching it, shouting "Kaitou Kiddo-sama!" xD)

My favourites HAVE to be Captured In Her Eyes ( Movie 4 ) , Countdown To Heaven ( Movie 5 ) and Magician Of The Silver Sky ( Movie 8 , i think )

Though i have watched 12 movies so far ( not in order ) and all are seriously amazing , i enjoyed them so much , each is so gripping and interesting !! But these are my faves <3

Movie 4: it was realistic enough for me not to face-palm myself numb. I actually liked it a lot.

Movie 6: I liked how they incorporated history into the movie. The sci-fi was also a nice change in pace since it took a different route from most movies.

Movie 10: I was pleased with how prominent the mystery aspect of the movie was. I just didn't like the blandness of the hostage situation.

Movie 13: it was one of the first movies I watched so it gave me an extremely good impression. Considering how many people seem to hate it, I'll have to rewatch it again to finally solidify my opinion of this movie.

Could-have made the list but didn't:

Movie 14: Kid's involvement was unnecessary (still enjoyed it to some extent), and the ending with the "biochemical" was anticlimactic. 

Movie 15: It was good up until the point where Conan snowboarded off a dam. Here, marks the starting point of Conan's over-usage of gadgetry!

I like most of the movies. Just watched the 17th movie and that is good

Movie 17 was above average in DC movies. But it got one big flaw. RAN! She is always there to spoil great movie. She fall of board and is then searched with cats and dogs. And romantic things like how Shinci will find here always. BLAH! We know she can't die! Not in movies at least. But still she is in grave danger in most of the movies.

Ranking em´ (all movies are subjective, when the plot is on a ship, plane or snowy place it gets an automatic +1):

1. Captured in her eyes ( everything was perfect in this movie for me ) 10/10

2. Countdown to heaven ( the only reason this one is below M4 is because i watched M4 first ) 10/10

3. The fourteenth target ( this on just does it for me ) 10/10

4. The last wizard of the century ( i consider this one the best movie with kid, and i didn't mind the ending. I would love to give it a minus for going behind goshos back on the ending, but nah..too much love for it ) 10/10

5. The time bombed skyscraper ( this was my first dc movie and i still like it ) 10/10

6. Full score of fear (i have to correct this one, cause i dont know what  i wrote here. As i was saying, I love when movies like this come out. Classic music all the way ) 9/10

7. Crossroad in the ancient capital ( Not bad at all ) 9/10

8. The private eyes requiem ( they used kid correctly, nice drama, not a bad mystery, sato x takagi ) 9/10

9. Strategy above the depths ( KOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOROOOOOOO) 9/10

10. Private eye in the distant sea ( the only complain is the end scene ) 9/10

11. The phantom of baker street ( used to be in my top 3, then chek went and ruined it for me with her logic) 6/10

12. Quarter of silence ( nothing special to me ) 6/10

13. The raven chaser ( blown out of proportions, stupid use of the BO ) 5/10

14. Magician of the silver sky ( what a waste of an airplane, and a potential great case ) 3/10

15. The lost ship in the sky ( jirokichi and kid, back at it again. Only this time they decided to make a movie instead of an ova  ) 2/10

16 The eleventh striker ( Had the potential for something great, instead we get garbage. Also the last scene made me turn inside out, and i didnt kick the ball for a long time ) 1/10

17. Jolly rogers in the deep azure ( i cant watch this one, just laughable ) 1/10

Ranking em´ (all movies are subjective, when the plot is on a ship, plane or snowy place it gets an automatic +1):

1. Captured in her eyes ( everything was perfect in this movie for me ) 10/10

2. Countdown to heaven ( the only reason this one is below M4 is because i watched M4 first ) 10/10

3. The fourteenth target ( this on just does it for me ) 10/10

4. The last wizard of the century ( i consider this one the best movie with kid, and i didn't mind the ending. I would love to give it a minus for going behind goshos back on the ending, but nah..too much love for it ) 10/10

5. The time bombed skyscraper ( this was my first dc movie and i still like it ) 10/10

6. Full score of fear ( a movie that promised a lot for the future but instead we got meh, aaaah, awful, this blows) 9/10

7. Crossroad in the ancient capital ( Not bad at all ) 9/10

8. The private eyes requiem ( they used kid correctly, nice drama, not a bad mystery, sato x takagi ) 9/10

9. Strategy above the depths ( KOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOOROOOOOOO) 9/10

10. Private eye in the distant sea ( the only complain is the end scene ) 9/10

11. The phantom of baker street ( used to be in my top 3, then chek went and ruined it for me with her logic) 6/10

12. Quarter of silence ( nothing special to me ) 6/10

13. The raven chaser ( blown out of proportions, stupid use of the BO ) 5/10

14. Magician of the silver sky ( what a waste of an airplane, and a potential great case ) 3/10

15. The lost ship in the sky ( jirokichi and kid, back at it again. Only this time they decided to make a movie instead of an ova  ) 2/10

16 The eleventh striker ( Had the potential for something great, instead we get garbage. Also the last scene made me turn inside out, and i didnt kick the ball for a long time ) 1/10

17. Jolly rogers in the deep azure ( i cant watch this one, just laughable ) 1/10

We have similar lists. Although I have movie 6 a lot higher than you. The first four DC films were ones that I really enjoyed. But that jolly rogers one smh what a dud.

We have similar lists. Although I have movie 6 a lot higher than you. The first four DC films were ones that I really enjoyed. But that jolly rogers one smh what a dud.

you should go have Chek explain what is wrong with movie 6, you will push it down a bit on your list

but the first five were amazing, shame that times have changed 

also im waiting for  a M12 type movie

I like most of the movies. Movie 18, 15, 12, 4, 7, would be in my top (listed randomly). I watched most of them repetitively.

Though there are some that I cannot stand rewatching like Movie 11.

All the movies were interesting but my favorite would have to be Quarter of Silence, the entire movie was a nice watch, it wasnt good or bad. But that last bit where Conan caused that avalanche and what happened will forever be one of my favorite scenes in all of the DC Movies.

Since I never really made a list, here's mine.

1. Countdown to Heaven (M5)
  2. The Phantom of Baker Street (M6)
  3. The Fourteenth Target (M2)
  4. The Last Wizard of the Century (M3)
  5. Captured in Her Eyes (M4)
  6. The Time-Bombed Skyscraper (M1)
  7. Dimensional Sniper (M18)
  8. Crossroad in the Ancient Capital (M7)
  9. Private Eye in the Distant Sea (M17)
  10. The Private Eyes' Requiem (M10)
  11. Full Score of Fear (M12)
  12. Strategy Above the Depths (M9)
  13. The Raven Chaser (M13)
  14. The Eleventh Striker (M16)
  15. Quarter of Silence  (M15)
  16. The Lost Ship in the Sky (M14)
  17. Magician of the Silver Sky (M8)
  18. Jolly Rodger in the Deep Azure (M11)

Unfortunately I can't limit myself to a favorite but rather multiple and they're in no particular order because I enjoy them all practically the same.

My favorite movies are (listed in order of release not favorite as they're all about equal);

1. The Fourteenth Target (M2)
  2. The Last Wizard of the Century (M3)
  3. Captured in Her Eyes (M4)
  4. Countdown to Heaven (M5)
  5. Magician of the Silver Sky (M8)
  6. The Private Eyes' Requiem (M10)
  7. The Raven Chaser (M13)
  8. The Lost Ship in the Sky (M14)
  9. Quarter of Silence  (M15)
  10. The Eleventh Striker (M16)
  11. Dimensional Sniper (M18)
  12. The Hellfire Sunflowers (M19)

Now if I were to try gauging them into some order... the Black Organization movies go first followed by the Kaitou Kid ones and then everything else follows after. Don't really know why but that's the pattern I've noticed. So... Probably would actually be 13, 5, 19, 14, 10, 8, 3, 16, 15, 4, 2. Guess I can put them in some form of order after all. xD

Movie 10 - Private Eye's Requiem - was awesome!!!

I really liked how almost all of the characters were present and had screentime, and I really liked the case even if I got a bit confused...

I also liked the epic action scenes. They were amazing. Movie 10 was just out of this world.

Movie 20 - The Darkest Nightmare - was wonderful too. It revolved around the syndicate, which made it more significant, and all the action scenes and suspense it gave was just unreal. I loved it.

• Lupin 3rd vs. Detective Conan: The Movie
  • Movie 25, The Bride of Halloween
  • Movie 16, The Eleventh Striker
  • Movie 17, Private Eye in the Distant Sea
  • Movie 11, Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure
  • Movie 9, Strategy Above the Depths
  • Movie 6, The Phantom of Baker Street