Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

My favorite movies are 4 (Captured in Her Eyes), 14 (The Lost Ship in the Sky) and 17 (Private Eye in the Distant Sea). I like the movie 9 and 2 too. I dislike movie 16 and 15 for some reasons, though.

i watched all 16 movies so many times so i had time to rate them : 

1) movie 15 ( a quarter of silence ) : this is too amazing , i mean it was perfect , the action the plot , and the moment when ran and conan's gaze met when he was try to make the ice berg collapse just priceless + the moment when ran hurts her hand trying to find conan makes me cry everytime i watch it :) <3

2) movie 9 ( strategy above the depths ) : it was great , the shinran moments , the plot , and mouri kogoro in the end was amazing

3) the lost ship in the sky :
i love kaito , im nt a crazy fan though , but i loved the movie cause of the combination of conan and kaito and heijy , it was amusing and it made me laugh a lot :'D

4) movie 8 (magician of the silver sky ) : it was great , especially the 2nd half in the plane and everyone trying to save it , but the best moment was ran's confessiom : " who do you think i am ? i love you, shinichi "

5) movie 4 ( captured in her eyes) : i am shinran fan , sue me! :D that movie was too sweet , i also love the part whn sonoko cries and promise nt to leave ran i love their friendship :)

6)
moie 7 crossroad in the ancient city : I LOVE heijy so i loved this movie , although the mystery was kinda boring , but i loved it a lot :)

7) movie 6 : the phantom of baker street : just so amazing. enough said

8) movie 5 : countdown to heaven : the action in this movie was great , and i loved the ending

movie 1 , 2 , 3 , 13 are kinda ordinary for me but amusing as well .  but the worst in my opinion was 11, 12, 16 i didnt like them like the rest but i appreciate the effort , and i will watch them again they are like my babies i cant hate any conan movie :D <3

The Phantom of Baker Street will always remain my absolute favorite. My other favorites are The Raven Chaser and Quarter of Silence, the latter mostly because of the ending. xD

I feel so bad for Ran in all these movies

M1 almost blows up

M2 almost drowns, taken as hostage

M3 almost gets shot

M4 the whole fucking movie shes targeted

M5 jumps out of burning building almost falling to her death

M6 freaking dies

M7 instantly is stunned by shinichi

M8 crashes a plane

M9 trapped in boat when sinking

M10 hostage with bomb as a wristband

M11 hostage, almost eaten by sharks

M12 O.o I think she's safe in this one

M13 gets beat up by Irish

M14 thinks she's infected

M15 hands start bleeding from digging

M16 almost blown up

M17 falls off boat, she basically drowned

But anyway my fav is movie 4 cuz I love how ran was targeted makes it very intense

I also like the plot and mystery of movie 6 and 2

Movie 12 is kinda forgettable but love shinichi having perfect pitch

I also didn't like how the BO had a giant freaking helicopter with a machine gun (cuz u know a boss that is exstremely cautious would totally use a freaking machine gun and destroy a whole building to kill one guy -_-)

Ah... The Phantom of Baker Street will always be my absolute favorite. It's one of only two Conan movies I can watch over and over again without getting bored.

The other one is Countdown to Heaven. For a while, I was debating on whether I liked movie 5 or movie 6 more, and after watching them both back to back, I can very easily say I like movie 6 a lot more. But movie 5 is still very good.

Pretty much I like the movies where there isn't too much of a focus on Ran being in danger. I just... sorry, I can't bring myself to care for her at all. I don't hate her, but... I don't like her much now either. She's just... there, to be Shinichi's (boringly predictable) love interest and to be the damsel in distress. It's boring and old.

In order:

1. The Phantom of Baker Street

2. Countdown to Heaven

3. The Raven Chaser (say what you will about it, I thought it was intense and great.)

4. Lost Ship in the Sky (I thought it was funny and interesting. I'm not as obsessed with Kaitou KID as others seem to be , but I still like his character and enjoyed the movie.)

5. Private Eye in the Distant Sea (I liked it for the most part... up until Ran nearly drowned. Ignoring that, everything was good.)

6. The Fourteenth Target (up until Ran got taken as a hostage, haha. But I did like how she gave air to Conan to save him.)

7. Quarter of Silence (Dramatic ending.)

8. The Time-Bombed Skyscraper (Honestly, I don't remember much about this movie, haha. I do remember thinking it was intense though... but I've only seen it once, years ago.)

9. Magician of the Silver Sky (This was okay. Some funny moments.)

10. The Private Eyes' Requiem (This was okay.)

11. The Last Wizard of the Century (This movie didn't make much of an impression on me.)

12. The Eleventh Striker (Kind of bored me.)

13. Captured in Her Eyes (Bored me a lot. I don't get why people liked this one so much... then again, it could be because I'm not a ShinRan fan. I don't like most of the canon couples, honestly... only interesting one is Satou/Takagi. Hm.)

14. Full Score of Fear (Bored me to tears. I actually almost fell asleep watching it.. Dx)

I haven't seen movies 9 and 11, and I've only seen the first twenty five minutes of 7. Ehh... it's been pretty boring so far, honestly. And the other two movies don't seem very popular/liked... doesn't mean I won't watch them anyway!

MOVIE 5 - COUNTDOWN TO HEAVEN.

I have to say that this is one of the finest storyline that don't have much crappy-additional information compared to the main storyline.

they juz fit nicely to the main series storyline where the characters act just like what they should act in the original series. What impressed me is the skills, the info and the clues are like the one in the real life that are very logical. In addition, the storyline is also smooth and certainly not much loose-end but still there are few flaws that I personally find them quite bothersome in enjoying the movie.

however, yes, for me, this is the best DC movie. Things just fall neatly in the right place!! u shud enjoy this great movie though it's been >10 years.

Hmmm... 8 will always be in my heart since it's the first one I ever watched. 13 is brilliant and so is 14. 12 is one of the last ones I saw before the new ones started to come(14 onwards)... And I liked it for it's music theme. 6 is nice and a bit different. I like 3 for Kid and 5 for the Org. And now I can't wait for the 18.

I haven't watch the rest of the movie  :(  so best movie for me so far is Crossroad in the Ancient Capital. Shinichi appeared in that movie :">

I like all of the movies, but my favourites are movies 6 (The Phantom of Baker Street), 10 (The Private Eye's Requiem), 12 (The Full Score of Fear) and 4 (Captured in Her Eyes).

It's a tough question... all of them are excellent!

I personally prefer movies which show the development of DC characters and follow the original manga

Countdown to Heaven and The Private Eyes Requiem are my choices, because they rely on deductions... with a little use of the gadgets. Lately the DC movies are turning into Hondou (Bondou... Bond, you know...) movies with excessive action.

Where can i download the 15th movie? Quarter of Silence :((( PLS REPLY

I guess this is really late, but at http://www.goodanime.net/detective-conan-movie-15-quarter-of-silence/2, there should be a link near the top underneath the title, I think, where you can download the movie. Haven't tried it out myself, though, so I'm not exactly sure.

Not sure if I commented here already, but my favorites are:

4 - Captured in Her Eyes

6 - The Phantom of Baker Street

7 - Crossroad to the Ancient Capital

12 - Full Score of Fear

13 - The Raven Chaser

15 - Quarter of Silence

18 - Dimensional Sniper (even though I didn't even watch it yet haha)

I haven't watched all of the Detective Conan movies yet, but here are a few that I enjoyed so far

1. Captured in her eyes

2. The Eleventh Striker

3.Phantom of Baker Street

4. Last wizard of the century

So far, I enjoyed all of the ones I have watched. :P

My favourites are:

- movie 5 (countdown to heaven)

- movie 6 (the phantom of the baker street)

- movie 10 (the private eye requim)

- movie 12 (full score of fear)

- movie 13 (the raven chaser)

- movie 15 (quarter of silence)

- movie 18 (dimensional sniper) ♥ 《didn't watch it though》 《it's amazing ^^》

Edited by shahooda

Well, I like movies 13 (the raven chaser), 5(countdown to heaven), 14(the lost ship in the sky), 15 (quarter of silence)

But movie 8 (the magician of the silver sky) still the BEST!! XD it was about to cause a heart attack for me (when the airplane was falling down) XP and I liked how conan and kaito worked together, they're really a perfect team :wub: