Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

I especially like the ones featuring Kaitou Kid and the Black Organization, although the 13th one was kind of weird at the end.

So you could sum my favourite Detective Conan movies up as:

3, 5, 8, 10, 13 and 14.

Phantom of the Baker Street!

Ahh for me, it was the best, I can't get enough from it..It was really great the scene and the game theme where they've been trapped inside the game and the game was based on the JTR, it was really badass. XD

post-19143-0-06166500-1360132413_thumb.j

Lupin the 3rd vs Detective Conan & Phantom of Baker Street are my favorite movies out of them all. I often wondered what it would be like to go up against jack the ripper, so phantom of baker street earned points just for that plus i like anything with sherlock holmes :3 Not to mention that at the end, the boy genius that made the game was the quickest one to ever find out who Conan really was and i really found that part of the movie just fun to watch. For Lupin the 3rd vs Detective Conan, well i love both the shows and started watching them when they both started airing in america so i often did wonder how a match between them would go. I just loved the whole movie and the part when both Lupin and Conan worked together was great, the two leading experts in their respected fields working together towards a common goal was just awesome to watch :3 hope they make another movie about them going against each other in the future.

My most favorite one would be Movie 4. The mystery and the romance are balanced well, there are also some touching scenes. It has good animation in general and I love how the movie begins with a murder. 

i lyk da 2nd da best.........all dose ppl gettin targetd by a freak on da basis of playin cards.......nd kudo's card was an ace.......my fave! :)

I have only seen three of them: the last wizard of the century, the fourteenth target, and the time-bombed skyscraper and it is a tie between 14th target and time-bombed skyscraper. The last wizard is boring in black and white with japanese text as a manga but I saw it in color as a movie as well. the pic attached is the movie poster for movie 3 and other cute pics from the 'netzpost-20157-0-29723500-1365349046_thumb.jpost-20157-0-86946600-1365349087_thumb.jpost-20157-0-26132700-1365349099_thumb.jpost-20157-0-65992300-1365349120_thumb.jpost-20157-0-82501700-1365349135_thumb.j

I have watched all the movies but not yet Movie 17 since it will be released on April 20th. (I can't wait tho!)

And I have always liked all those movies I have watched, but I'm a little bit disappointed on Movie 13. :(

I have also always liked action packed DC movies, especially when Ran's kidnapped/ whatever.That's because I ship ShinRan :"""">

I find their pairing very romantic and cute. <3

To answer the question tho I like Movie 4 the best because of the plot and all. :)

I like most movies, except a few cringe-worthy ones like Jolly Roger and IMO unexciting ones (Magician of the Silver Sky). The ones I especially like is The Fourteenth Target, a really cool concept for a movie, Crossroad of the Ancient Capital, because it's different from the overused Ran in danger. They subbed Ran with Kazuha. Hahahaha. Countdown to Heaven, Full Score of Fear and Phantom of Baker Street are other ones I enjoy.

Movie 2(14th Target), 6(Phantom of Baker Street), 10(Private Eyes' Requiem), 13(Raven Chaser), 14(Lost Ship in the Sky) and 16(Eleventh Striker) are my favorites. :) the Lupin III vs. Conan is also good. i think it was just a special. :))

my favorite movies

(in order) lelsss...

Movie 13

Movie 4

Movie 10

Movie 8

Movie 14

Movie 9

Movie 1

Movie 3

Movie 6

Movie 15