Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite movie?

Movie 11 really, just confused the crap out of me. I watched half of it and moved on.

My favourite movies were:

1. Strategy Above The Depths

2. Magician of the Silver Sky

3. The Lost Ship In The Sky

4. Crossroad in the Ancient Capital

5. Countdown to Heaven

I didn't really like the others

Movie 14 (Kaito is really funny, I love him so much. Haha)

Movie 8 (Another Kaito movie! He was awesome here too, and of course, funny. Haha)

Movie 4 (Conan just said that he loves Ran more than anyone else in this world. Yay!)

:D

Movie 14 (Kaito is really funny, I love him so much. Haha)

Movie 8 (Another Kaito movie! He was awesome here too, and of course, funny. Haha)

Movie 4 (Conan just said that he loves Ran more than anyone else in this world. Yay!)

:D

hahaha.... But since you are a Kid fan, why don't you like movie 3 and others?

hahaha.... But since you are a Kid fan, why don't you like movie 3 and others?

Oh, Movie 3 and Movie 10? I didn't find anything interested about Kid there. xD

I kinda liked Number 6 (Phantom of Baker Street)

I enjoyed the 9th one (Strategy Above the Depths) because of Mouri.

My favourite overall was The Raven Chaser

Then second would be The Lost Ship in the Sky

WORST WAS FULL SCORE OF FEAR and didnt like Crossroad in the Ancient Capital.

I prefer the works of the old director to those of the newer one.

True that. I hope this third director for M-15 through (hopefully) M-21 will be a lot better than the second director.

my favorite is movie 7 it's so intresting and it tal the stori of heiji's first love.

To tell you the truth, I wasn't a big fan of the murder case or motive in this one. I don't know why... I've watched it and rewatched it, but never had it hit me in a way that made me stop and think, "That was a great movie!". I've only thought, "Eh... It was okay...".

Countdown to Heaven (5th) was my first movie, and is still up on my top five, but it's lost to:

The Raven Chaser (13th)

Phantom of Baker Street(6th)

Lost Ship in the Sky(14th)

Magician of the Silver Sky(8th)

Countdown to Heaven(5th)

My least favorite is 11 just because the plot line was lamer and the cute 'Ran saving Conan' part was executed poorly. They had a chance at completely turning around my opinion of it and then they blew it. *sigh* The ending with the umbrella was cute though. It makes me think of the song 'Kimi ga Ireba' by Iori. (Because You're There)

Phantom of Bake Street, Crossroad in the Ancient Capital, The Raven Chaser, and The Lost Ship in the Sky. I’ve seen all of the movies, but I’d have to say those are the ones that I wouldn’t mind watching repeatedly.

I haven't watched all the movies, just some here and there, so just to give my view on things:

Detective Conan: The Fourteenth Target (Movie #2): It was kinda predictable. The things between Kogoro and Eri was sweet, and I thought it didn't make sense that Kogoro would just be fired for that; why didn't he defend himself? The scene with Ran hostage and Conan shooting was also kinda sweet- It put a smile on my face when Kogoro's actions that fateful day became clear to all the others. But on the other hand, I was like: Woah! Conan could shoot a gun? Where did he lear-Oh. Of course. Hawaii.

Detective Conan: The Last Wizard of the Century(Movie #3): I knew that Shiratori was KID- everything added up that way only. =P Kinda romantic at the end. Plot was okay, never would have expected it, for the egg to be like that- even though I guessed some points of the story. And oooh, ouch, Conan. Seriously, getting *almost* shot in the eye is not a pleasant experience.

Detective Conan: The Phantom of Baker Street (Movie #6):THIS WAS EPIC. EPIC.EPICCCCCC. There are no more words for this. WATCH IT. End of conversation.

Detective Conan: Crossroad in the Ancient Capital (Movie #7): I was kinda disappointed with this. Sure, the Heiji and Kazuha ark is sweet, and Ran and Shinichi also, but STILL. :P Predictable plot, arc and all.

Detective Conan: Magician of the Silver Sky (Movie #8): The bit with KID and Conan interacting at the pilot's seats was kinda funny. It was obvious that Ran would be the one handling the plane- That's how movies work. And BTW, poor Sonoko. XD Murder case was okay too, but once you watch enough DC manga/anime, you spot every thing unusual. It was obvious how the victim died, XD A okay movie.

Detective Conan: The Private Eye's Requiem (Movie #10): It was... Okay? It was obvious KID disguised as Hakuba, though. Hakuba's hostage wasn't there. =P If memory serves right, this is the one where Kid seems like he's gonna kill someone but shoots out the windows instead. Loved that scene. KID seemed so serious, and it was nice to see him like that. The ending was again, obvious.

Detective Conan: The Raven Chaser(Movie #13): It was okay, no further comments.

Detective Conan: The Lost Ship in the Sky(Movie #14): I was XDing when I watched this. XDDDDDDD Watch it, it has a okay plot.

I have watch all Detective Conan Movie 1-13, and Ilike

-movie 3 The Last Wizard of the Century

-movie 4 "Captured in her eyes" I think its romantic,

especially when Shinichi as Conan say

"I like you more than anything in the world".Ooow... so sweet!!!

-movie 6 "phantom in baker street" is cool,

-movie 7 Cross road in the Ancient capital

-movie 10 Private Eye's Requiem

-movie 13 The Raven Chaser

Captured in Her Eyes(#4), Countdown to Heaven (#5), The Raven Chaser (#13) In the movie, a new member of the Black Organization, Irish, manages to find out Conan Edogawa's identity, putting everyone around him in danger. It was just a great movie, And Quarter of Silence (#15) because I just know it, will be good or else.....! But Which movie did Katio Kid Pretend to be Jimmy/Shinchi? And tried to Kiss Ran? I like that one, also. Sonoko was taking about making out with Katio Kid And Ran flipped out and said No, because she thought KID was Shinchi secretly.

Captured in Her Eyes(#4), Countdown to Heaven (#5), The Raven Chaser (#13) In the movie, a new member of the Black Organization, Irish, manages to find out Conan Edogawa's identity, putting everyone around him in danger. It was just a great movie, And Quarter of Silence (#15) because I just know it, will be good or else.....! But Which movie did Katio Kid Pretend to be Jimmy/Shinchi? And tried to Kiss Ran? I like that one, also. Sonoko was taking about making out with Katio Kid And Ran flipped out and said No, because she thought KID was Shinchi secretly.

That would be movie 14, The Lost Ship in the Sky.

I've only watch 3 movies for now.. But the Movie that has the greatest impact on me was Movie 2!

It's really cool when Conan holds the gun and fires it into Ran. I also love the scene when

Ran kissed Conan in order to save him from drowning.