• Gin
    • Vodka
    • Vermouth
    • Chianti
    • Kaito Kid / Kaito Kuroba
    • Ginzo Nakamori
    • Saguru Hakuba
    • Aoko Nakamori

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........(I don't really know)

Probably...a mixture of Haibara, Sera Masumi, Sonoko, Gin, and Akai Shuuichi.

(what kind of person is that??!

Let's see, Gin with permed light brown hair wearing a knitted hat and circles beneath his eyes and lipstick smoking a cigarette.

• Upvote 1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........(I don't really know)

Probably...a mixture of Haibara, Sera Masumi, Sonoko, Gin, and Akai Shuuichi.
(what kind of person is that??!

oh my god...a pretty horrible looking person :/  ....gin and sonoko's mixture would be dreadfullll! 

Heiji. Ahahahahaha dat bias. I'd like to be Subaru too. I'm just like. Oh lulz I'm sipping Bourbon and looking at Haibara while Haibara looks at me and I look at her with my really weird eyes and give her a smile and she's like 'oh nose hurr durr bo!!'

:P

Heiji, Subaru and Chiba (I'm swag) would be cool. Why Chiba, you ask? Because unlike almost all the characters in the series. He practically has yet to get hurt before. And he just stays in the office and eats. How cool is that?!

If I was a girl Kir/Haibara would be cool. Or Yui Uehara.

I would defo be Heiji. His got a dirt bike, is smart and loves challenges. His like the best character ever and the way he relates to the other characters is great with his harsh words, Osaka ben and impulsive actions to save and do right. I'd also like to hang around with Kazuha even though people find her annoying but i find her fun. i like how they argue but love each other and are scared to admit it or are just slow. His not scared to get hurt helping others and the flaw that he has that Shinichi doesn't make him more able to grow. I like that him and Conan are like brothers and bestfriends.

I also like Borbon aka Amuro, because he seems really smart and tactical. I also think he has a different mission from what we think and is actually trying to do good. I know its bad and bad for the storyline but when him and Akia have a showdown i would be wanting Amuro to win. His way better. Akia is annoying and thinks his so cool and everyone says that he is (i think he cut his hair coz he thinks it was like cool overload with Gin) But i do like Akia as Subaru who is cool. But any ways I think Amour vs Subaru should be a close draw but Amuro vs Akia should be a win for Amour to add a little mix to the story by killing one of the silver bullets. Only thing i dont like about Amour is the dressing up stuff. Its good tactically with the Scar Akia but the other guy was too much hope he dont do that no more, but gets more information using more or his skill like when he calculated the direction of the wind to get the reciept. And i like the fact Conan used him for that. I think he (Conan) knows something and is setting up Jodie for a bigger plan when he said "sorry Jodie". She's a rubbish character when she's not acting like Vermont.They need more stories with good female charcters like Kir,(obviouly Vermont but does not need to be said), Yui Uehara, grown up Ai and i wish Ai's sister was not dead, she looked a good character. Maybe a flash back story of her in the Org would be good.

Let's see, Gin with permed light brown hair wearing a knitted hat and circles beneath his eyes and lipstick smoking a cigarette.

Lol XD but these were meant to be my personality and not my looks, so don't get freaked out,anybody!

And the reason why I put Sonoko there is because Gin's evil-ness is a lot more than me, so to lessen that. I don't really have a personality like Sonoko.

And if it's about looks, then I think I'm like Masumi because I have black circles too.

If you could switch lives with a DC character for 3 days, who would you choose? Who would you DEFINITELY NOT choose?

I'd switch lives with Ayumi,Genta, or Mitsuhiko 0_0...they have it all easy, plus they always get to solve cases with Conan-kun :D

AND I would not switch lives with Hakase because he has to take care of them xD...plus Conan never thanks him for his inventions and thinks he suckz ;_; (so ungrateful!)

• Upvote 2

I would have chosen Genta or Mitsuhiko since they have the most joyful and carefree lives. 

Wouldn't have chosen to be Kaito Kid even though he always wins, just don't want to be associated with the character not even for 3 days  :twisted: 

Other than Anokata, I'd choose Akako. It's hard to find a female character who's not stale and lead a life that doesn't involve a lot of depressing things.

I'd choose Conan cause I think his life is fun and awesome. A 17 year old trapped in a kid's body is kinda cool (repeating grades doesn't count here) and I like to solve cases like him (Proud of the death magnet xD)

And Vermouth, making perfect disguises is awesome. Not interested in Kaito though cause I have to live as a thief.

I would choose to switch lives with Sonoko because I think it would be interesting to know how she lives. I'd also want to live as Shuichi Akai because he's a bamf FBI agent. I would not like to live as Haibara. As much as I would love to know what it's like to be her life, I would hate to live wondering if the BO would find me.

I would choose to switch lives with Sonoko because I think it would be interesting to know how she lives. I'd also want to live as Shuichi Akai because he's a bamf FBI agent. I would not like to live as Haibara. As much as I would love to know what it's like to be her life, I would hate to live wondering if the BO would find me.

I would want to trade lives with Sonoko too, because her dad's rich. $__$