Detective Conan World
DetectiveConanfan

Viruses

um... recently i a really bad virus on my comp, so i was wondering what manga/anime sites are safe. i think this is correct.

manga-

onemanga (safe)

mangafox (not safe)

anime-

crunchyroll (ok?)

youtube (ok?)

detectiveconanworld (ok?)

animefreak (not safe?)

i'm not really sure about these though.... can anyone help? and does anyone know any more manga sites, cause onemanga doesn't have all the ones i'm reading.

Thanks a lot if you can help. ^^

I'm fairly certain crunchyroll and youtube should be okay, considering they're both regulated.... and as far as I know, this site is okay :P (I've been helping to keep the random bot postings to a minimum)

not sure about the others

If I'm correct, MangaFox's moderators do have to approve/disapprove the additions of manga by the members. I added one and it said that it would be in their "waiting list" for the meantime.

Logically speaking, if you receive a virus from MangaFox, it's their fault. Currently, I found no viruses even though I downloaded 140+ chapters already.

Yeah. My laptop got virusesss when I opened mangafox. Lucky I've just updated my kapersky antivirus. I don't dare to open it after that time anymore. Onemanga is much safer indeed.

please don't link that kind of stuff... we don't want to get anyone in trouble

you can name the site, and then if people are interested they'll search on their own