Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

-Kaoko and Cestlamour-

Uh, why'd you start a thread 'bout that... óÒ Really, couldn't you just have made it a status..? ¬.¬

I wanna know the secret behind 'Kaoko'. I thought it was the name that I and only me invented 064.gif... or at least beside the company of screw drivers 0eeeff42.gif. I thought... I thought... muwaaaaaahahaaaaa 33c4b951.gif...

I wanna know the secret behind 'Kaoko'. I thought it was the name that I and only me invented 064.gif... or at least beside the company of screw drivers 0eeeff42.gif. I thought... I thought... muwaaaaaahahaaaaa 33c4b951.gif...

Uh... Well, it seems like you weren't the only one, no? Anyway, you could still have just made it a status.. :/ And.. DON'T CRY, SIS!! <-- The SIS was RANDOM!! SO!! Just IGNORE me! Yup, in fact, just ignore me every time I say something RANDOM!! XD Yay~!! :D

Uh... Well, it seems like you weren't the only one, no? Anyway, you could still have just made it a status.. :/ And.. DON'T CRY, SIS!! <-- The SIS was RANDOM!! SO!! Just IGNORE me! Yup, in fact, just ignore me every time I say something RANDOM!! XD Yay~!! :D

What's wrong with having it here e0765523.gif? This is a chatroom after all 071.gif~

Aw... D: Don't worry about it... FEEL BETTER KAOKO!!

Thanks, Akakata efb50fe2.gif!

Obviously what happened was that the other Kaoko died, but not before people were able to take some of that Kaoko's DNA...

jurassic3.jpg

Seriously ali_069.gif!? T-that means I am not an original 0eeeff42.gif!!? I was based from that Kaoko 4fd9f2d3.gif?!

• Upvote 1

Aww... Don't worry, you're still the original to me!

I'm not the only Aeyra online either... I thought of the name during school... I can't use the name on some websites. *tears*

...I think I'm the only Chelseaj500/Akakata... AM I?? WHAT IF I'M NOT?? MAYBE I'M NOT ME!! MAYBE- *keeps rambling on*