Detective Conan World
yura.tsuki

Conan cameos in other anime????

Guess what?! What wiki said was true! Conan is spotted in other anime sometimes! I just saw this on youtube.

Link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWMW3BFJAkw&feature=related (go to about 5:31).

This one, shinichi and the back of ran turn up in inuyasha! i was like : "OMG!" and then tried to find other anime Conan/shinichi was in but i couldn't.

if anyone else spots our chisai (small) hero, post in this thread and share with us! XD

On a wiki page, i also read that he was in like angelic layer or so....

he also shows up in "Hayate the Combat Butler"... but it's not actually him, the girl keeps a bust of him in her house, and it randomly moves around and shows up in various rooms at different times

also, there's an episode of Inuyasha where Kagome's brother is trying to court a girl, and she dresses him up like Conan ^_^

awesome. ^^

do you know which episodes? i can try and find em....

In "Hayate"? well... like I said, that little statue is all over the place, so I couldn't tell you specifically, especially since I haven't finished watching it (or reading the manga)

unfortunately, I don't remember which ep of Inuyasha that was either... but it might be listed among the summaries in an episode guide, like on tv.com or something

In "Hayate"? well... like I said, that little statue is all over the place, so I couldn't tell you specifically, especially since I haven't finished watching it (or reading the manga)

unfortunately, I don't remember which ep of Inuyasha that was either... but it might be listed among the summaries in an episode guide, like on tv.com or something

okays, thanks. :lol:

i saw Conan in Yakitate Japan when the time froze or something.... but the eyes are different though the eyes are very similar to the clown in the series... anyway just watch it on youtube :rolleyes:

I hope I'm not posting this in the wrong area, please PM me if I'm doing something wrong. Anyway, I was reading through some sports manga I like and then in chapter fourteen page three.

It all happened.

http://www.mangapanda.com/915-52354-3/get-love/chapter-14.html

The main character plays Conan!!! I almost died form the awesomeness of Conan. In all the manga I've ever read the is the first time I've seen the main characters role play Detective Conan!!

• Upvote 2

Conan is referenced in 360 Degrees Material. There is a boy who kind of looks like him; my favorite reference is from chapter 20:

c018.jpg?v=11418608022

c019.jpg?v=11418608022

Sorry about the size of the picture, first post so I don't know how to work things yet >.< 

Conan is referenced in 360 Degrees Material. There is a boy who kind of looks like him; my favorite reference is from chapter 20:

c018.jpg?v=11418608022

c019.jpg?v=11418608022

Sorry about the size of the picture, first post so I don't know how to work things yet >.< 

I think that's more of a coincidence than anything.

There was this entire Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san episode that was devoted to parodying Conan cases.  They had that door transition to the commercial break and everything.  Golden stuff right there.

shinichi.jpg

The entire anime is NSFW, so do mind what you Google.

I think that's more of a coincidence than anything.

I think that's really more of a reference. From the "Detective Conan!" thought balloon to the question at the end about him saying "Baka" instead of "Barou".

I think that's really more of a reference. From the "Detective Conan!" thought balloon to the question at the end about him saying "Baka" instead of "Barou".

Oh crud, you're right, didn't really take a good look at it the first time and jumped to conclusions.  Thanks for pointing out my mistake.

It's not from an anime but from a manga (I hope that's ok to mention as well) but in Onani Master Kurosawa (nsfw manga) there's a blurred out panel of Conan

(image under spoiler is sfw though there is some cursing)

k143.jpg?v=11226319371